British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steven101

Polish Warsaw Gp

Bet365 have voided my hampel under 10 pts bet

Thats correct.Ha the meeting continued he could have still scored 10. They did the same with my KK under 9 as he could have still technically scored 9.

bet365 paid me out on Matej Zagar Over 6. But my AJ Over 5 has been settled as a losing bet.

Thats correct too. AJ couldn't possibly score 5 as he had withdrawn, I had my AJ under 5 paid out.

The nice people at Sky Bet were still taking bets when it was obvious the meeting was going to be abandoned. And they've paid out on it :D HaHahaHaHa! Who says the bookie always win :D

I had IVERSEN at 12/1 each way and got a few friends to have a few pounds on him too as I thought the odds were too high for a rider of his standard.

Can't believe they have declared it a result after 12 heats ..... well 11 heats officially !!

Heat 12 saw Batchelor fall on turn one of the final lap, the red lights went on and the race stopped well before Doyle crossed the line and FIM rules state a race can NOT be awarded.

Therefore Zagar officially didn't get 2 points from heat 12 as it wasn't officially finished and if they call it after 11 heats, Bomber would have been the winner on 7 (beat Hampel) and Hampel second and Iversen third also on 7To me

ALL bets should be void as regardless of points, the GP's are decided on who wins Heat 23 even if other riders have scored more points overall.

RULES ARE RULES ....... Use them

I'm sure the Nigel Pearson mentioned last night that the rules had been changed now and you can award a race if the riders are on the last lap

• Like 1

Thats correct.Ha the meeting continued he could have still scored 10. They did the same with my KK under 9 as he could have still technically scored 9.

Thats correct too. AJ couldn't possibly score 5 as he had withdrawn, I had my AJ under 5 paid out.

The nice people at Sky Bet were still taking bets when it was obvious the meeting was going to be abandoned. And they've paid out on it :D HaHahaHaHa! Who says the bookie always win :D

Fair play SCB for doing Jonsson under 5 I wouldn't of,but then again I didn't know about his injury.

So what bets were skybet taking then?

Fair play SCB for doing Jonsson under 5 I wouldn't of,but then again I didn't know about his injury.

So what bets were skybet taking then?

You could still bet on the winner of the meeting up to 10 minutes before they abandoned it. D'oh!

Easy Money :D. Did you put a bet on Zagar to win the GP?

Worked out greater profit to go e/w on Bomber :D

Worked out greater profit to go e/w on Bomber :D

Fair play SCB hope you took them to the cleaners lol.what price was bomber?

all bets for win or placed should stand and same with points cored over a set figure as result was declared but as meeting didnt go the distance points under a set figure could be void as as potential was there to score more

if the meeting went as planned

It seems that bet365 have voided the AJ bet and taken my winning back. FFS. Another complaint going in!

I got paid for ew on bomber, but my lucky 15 on 4 head to heads was voided even though on results published 3 had won.

It seems that bet365 have voided the AJ bet and taken my winning back. FFS. Another complaint going in!

And they have paid it out as a winning bet now :D