British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
george.m

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs - League Cup 19th April 2015

Wasn't intentional by Morris - just commited to outside line, Joe drifted wide & Morris clipped his back wheel. Just didn't react quick enough

If that is true then I don't understand the extreme over reaction by some and the apparent bitter hatred - condoning two fingered offensive gestures in a public place, condoning the shouting of vile expletives and vulgar obscenities in front of children (as also stated on this thread). It doesn't exactly bode well for the sport.

I say bring back Les Collins - now there was a guy that conducted himself as a true sportsman that you could respect, have a genuine regard for and look up to regardless of team allegiances and when standards among supporters seemed rather more family friendly and the sport was a joy to be a part of. :)

I think Morris is a marmite figure then paulco, bit like fisher and grieves before him. as long as we avoid bad crashes and terracing bile and expletives..... that`s good for rivalry North of Border.

Tongue in cheek........looks like george is joining me with the Morris encore on friday.......i`ll start the boo just as he parades past the shed george you join in when you are comfy !!

Having a bogeyman to boo always adds spice to the derby .

• Like 1