British Speedway Forum
steven101

Eastbourne V Kings Lynn 19/04/15

Eastbourne 'IT First' Eagles

1 David Mason, 2 Richard Andrews, 3 Danny Warwick, 4 Marc Owen, 5 Bradley Wilson-Dean, 6 Georgie Wood, 7 Kelsey Dugard, 8 Niall Strudwick

Kings Lynn Stebbings Car Superstore Young Stars

1 James Cockle, 2 Scott Campos R/R, 3 Josh Bailey, 4 Shane Hazelden, 5 Tom Stokes, 6 Layne Cupitt, 7 Ryan Kinsley

Easy win for the eagles by about 13 i think.

Looking forward to this one, though I have yet to decide which team to support! :unsure:

Looking forward to this one, though I have yet to decide which team to support! :unsure:

Support Danny! And we are a winning team! Hopefully

Really excited about this one.

Looking forwards to seeing local lad, Shane Hazelden, riding (he has done a fair few laps round Arlo) and could be a close match.

I think the strength right through our team will get the eagles the win and all the points though.

• Like 1

But I can support Danny and Lynn who are technically my team... but I am supporting the Eagles too this year, so I might just stand looking confused :lol:

But I can support Danny and Lynn who are technically my team... but I am supporting the Eagles too this year, so I might just stand looking confused :lol:

Shout for both teams - that will confuse those standing near you - or just enjoy the speedway

• Like 2

I see that KL number 2 is for r/r apparently

Kings Lynn's name in full will be another tounge twister for our presenter this week!

I see that KL number 2 is for r/r apparently

Kings Lynn's name in full will be another tounge twister for our presenter this week!

King's Lynn's if you want to be pedantic. I suggest he calls them them the Young Stars

King's Lynn's if you want to be pedantic. I suggest he calls them them the Young Stars

He'll probably be pedantic

Big blow that Campos is missing due to work commitments.

Easy, Danny scores a 15 point max and Lynn win by a point. Sorted

Easy, Danny scores a 15 point max and Lynn win by a point. Sorted

Both of which are unlikely