British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Robins Vs.the Kings Lynn Stars

I think you're being a bit harsh. Had you have had the injuries that Kenneth had over the past years probably you wouldn't be so hard on him. Each of those accidents were not his doing and was the result of others riders bad riding....... ( The last one was when your own rider, Troy Batchelor. tee-boned him in the GP sending him into the fence breaking his Collar Bone....)....

He has a massive confidence problem, depending who he's riding against. If he makes the gate he has shown he can go fairly quick. if he is riding with riders he can trust then also no problems, Seeing him riding against Bomber at Lynn he was very competitive, but put him where he is unsure and the confidence becomes a problem..

So rather than posters like you getting on his back, Probably we should give him time to recapture his obvious talent.....

In life, it's so much easier to be critical than constructive........ Shame that....

Hang on. I wasn't on his back. I simply reported that he was plop last night and had no interest in racing. Anyone who went last night knows those are the facts.

• Like 2

Hang on. I wasn't on his back. I simply reported that he was plop last night and had no interest in racing. Anyone who went last night knows those are the facts.

Thats not allowed unless you can do better. You have to post he was amazing. It'll confuse those of us who were not there but will mean you don't hurt his feelings. Reports are not for the fans but to boost the fragile egos of riders these days or they have a go on twitter.

You have been warned!

I think you're being a bit harsh. Had you have had the injuries that Kenneth had over the past years probably you wouldn't be so hard on him. Each of those accidents were not his doing and was the result of others riders bad riding....... ( The last one was when your own rider, Troy Batchelor. tee-boned him in the GP sending him into the fence breaking his Collar Bone....)....

He has a massive confidence problem, depending who he's riding against. If he makes the gate he has shown he can go fairly quick. if he is riding with riders he can trust then also no problems, Seeing him riding against Bomber at Lynn he was very competitive, but put him where he is unsure and the confidence becomes a problem..

So rather than posters like you getting on his back, Probably we should give him time to recapture his obvious talent.....

In life, it's so much easier to be critical than constructive........ Shame that....

I don't see what was harsh in the above. If KL fans are happy with his performance (given his history that you have listed although I don't see the relevance myself) then that's fine but if he is not very good what do you expect them to say? He wasn't very good but that's OK it's Kenneth?

I don't think it is a case of recapturing anything - riders have bad nights, bogey tracks, feeling unwell etc - they aren't robots and will occasionally have a dreadful meeting. If these become too frequent then that is the time to worry and hope its not too late to strengthen.

• Like 1

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Why would Niels give any of the Lynn team set up tips. He's riding for the opposition :o

Only in speedway :icon_smile_clown:

Because Lynn are his team too of course 😊

Hans off. :lol: Hopefully he is happy at Coventry as he has come back for a second season.

He seemed Very Happy at Swindon lol

Bjerre is a GP standard rider ,if he isn't scoring 7 or 8 points minimum then he isn't doing his job.

I agree, sorry Kenneth!
  • Like 1

Bjerre is a GP standard rider ,if he isn't scoring 7 or 8 points minimum then he isn't doing his job.

Maybe two or three years ago, but not now imo..

Because Lynn are his team too of course

!

I'm sure your Polish equivalent would dispute that

I honestly do not believe GP standard rider puts loyalty to any club above any other with possibly a slight leaning towards the own country's club (and I'm no totally convinced of that) They are loyal to the ones paying them on that day and change loyalty as often as they change their socks.

Edited by Star Lady

No okay take your point, I'm what is the word, romanticising, like I sometimes do haha In my perfect little Theresa world lol

[quote name="Crazy robin" post="2602747" timestamp="142965289

Still have no idea how Charles is higher than Kyle in the list.

The new averages and draft list has been released today and from 1st May, Newman and Blackbird move higher up the list whilst Wright moves 3rd from bottom. This means when Wright is missing Swindon can use Worrall, Birks or any of the tier 1 riders without a team in guest list.

Really enjoyed tonight Morris was terrific,showing us what most of us think he is a real talent.At home on a bad night i don't expect Nick to score less than eight now,he is that good at the Abbey.The Stars were a mixed bag Puk was great value, Rory in one ride for me produced the ride of the night Lambert looks class to me on the pace did not look quick tonight but rode some great lines.Surely Rosco has to have him in the WTC team now he is improving fast.

Glad you enjoyed it sidney, but more importantly did oldace turn up? Hasn't posted on this thread since!?! #taughtalesson

I am amazed that any KL fan would or could stick up for Kenny last night .....the Coomdog got it dead right Kenny put zero effort in last night after his first ride .. how can accept that ...trying to say it because he got injured before is a joke .

Edited by orion

The new averages and draft list has been released today and from 1st May, Newman and Blackbird move higher up the list whilst Wright moves 3rd from bottom. This means when Wright is missing Swindon can use Worrall, Birks or any of the tier 1 riders without a team in guest list.

That's what it should've been in the first place & a little late to change it now.

That means less options though in all the meetings that Charles misses.

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed it sidney, but more importantly did oldace turn up? Hasn't posted on this thread since!?! #taughtalesson

I was waiting Falcon,nah seriously Oldace is ok he knows how to rile me he does it in a good way though and he does know his speedway and i respect him for that did you go Falcon last night?

I am amazed that any KL fan would or could stick up for Kenny last night .....the Coomdog got it dead right Kenny put zero effort in last night after his first ride .. how can accept that ...trying to say it because he got injured before is a joke .

It's not the point about excepting what happened last night, it's about understanding the reasons why. The Joke is, when seeing somebody for the first time and making a judgement. In all of his previous injuries, it has taken longer each time to recover. Everyone is different......

Of cause we would like to see Kenneth back to scoring loads of points, and hopefully that will come. Rightly or wrongly, Lynn is not the sort of club that chop and changes riders at the drop of a hat. We are a club that gives their riders a chance to perform as expected........ No body is more aware of his short comings than KB himself........