British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

Poland Cheaper Then Uk For Swc

Why is it i live in the Uk but its cheaper for me to go to Poland and watch round 1 than to watch round 2 at Kings Lynn. I know the brits will turn up at Kings Lynn and support then like I will, but it takes the biscuit when i can go abroad and watch it cheaper then in the UK

Why is it i live in the Uk but its cheaper for me to go to Poland and watch round 1 than to watch round 2 at Kings Lynn. I know the brits will turn up at Kings Lynn and support then like I will, but it takes the biscuit when i can go abroad and watch it cheaper then in the UK

What are your costs then?

You can get flight, accommodation and ticket in Poland cheaper than a ticket and travel to Kings Lynn ?

You can get flight, accommodation and ticket in Poland cheaper than a ticket and travel to Kings Lynn ?

If he's travelling to Kings Lynn by taxi from Aberdeen he probably can!

and what is the cost of living in Poland?

For them to fill the stadium they dont want to be charging the locals what would amount to £100 here

Here is the price on what the SWC is going to cost me

flight 55 fuel 40 SWC 7 SWC 38 Hotel 5 Hotel 40 Extra money 40 Extra money 30 107

The extra money is progamme, food etc. So why cant the price for round 1 and 2 be the same not £7 for Poalnd and £38 for UK.

sorry i did put the price in a table

Poalnd

flight 55 SWC 7 Hotel 5 Extra money 40

UK

fuel 50 SWC 38 Hotel 40 Extra money 30 158

Why does it?

The cost structure of staging the events, average income of spectators, and expected attendance will be completely different between the UK and Poland.

I can't believe someone could seriously suggest pricing equivalent events the same on UK and Poland. Perhaps you could ask your local why their pints are more expensive than in Poland? Your boss will probably oblige however if you ask to be paid a polish equivalent salary.

By the way - are you walking to and from the airport at each end when u go to Poland?

• Like 3

I can't believe someone could seriously suggest pricing equivalent events the same on UK and Poland. Perhaps you could ask your local why their pints are more expensive than in Poland? Your boss will probably oblige however if you ask to be paid a polish equivalent salary.

By the way - are you walking to and from the airport at each end when u go to Poland?

But if you had had to pick someone who would suggest it, this poster would have been the odds on favourite

Edited by Oldace
  • Like 2

But if you had had to pick someone who would suggest it, this poster coul have been the odds on favourite

You really could put together the Mensa dream team from forum members...
  • Like 1

Here is the price on what the SWC is going to cost me

flight 55 fuel 40 SWC 7 SWC 38 Hotel 5 Hotel 40 Extra money 40 Extra money 30 107

The extra money is progamme, food etc. So why cant the price for round 1 and 2 be the same not £7 for Poalnd and £38 for UK.

sorry i did put the price in a table

Poalnd

flight 55 SWC 7 Hotel 5 Extra money 40

UK

fuel 50 SWC 38 Hotel 40 Extra money 30 158

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Is this posted by the SNP deputy Chacellor Of The Exchequer ?.

FFS...

There`s two of us going to this, our hotel is £74 and two standing tickets have cost us £32. One thing though, I cant get my head around the fact that a seat ticket costs £38, and you don't even have a roof over your head.

What sort of hotel are you staying in for 5 (I assume you mean pounds) per night. I'v been to Katowice twice and the 4 star hotel we stayed in costs the same (near as makes no difference) as the 4 star hotel I stayed in last weekend in Hanover Germany.