British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Maybe just my imagination, but seems bet365 handicapper has got it spot on with a lot this year and has improved massively, every night there was odds last season which stood out as easy money, this year everything looks tight to call

Might just be me in bad form but had 8 small bets last night, only 2 came in

Maybe just my imagination, but seems bet365 handicapper has got it spot on with a lot this year and has improved massively, every night there was odds last season which stood out as easy money, this year everything looks tight to call

Might just be me in bad form but had 8 small bets last night, only 2 came in

Have only done couple of bets with bet365 this year, most of mine been with Ladbrokes who have had better bets,

Last night had Fricke +3 v Kylmakorpi and Zagar over 8, at halfway point thought they were both dead, after heat 14 was happy the Fricke bet was in then couldn't beleive it when Kylmakorpi came out in heat 15 but thankfully still won them both!

Zagar got 9 last night not 8+1 bet365 have paid me out :party:

Heat 10 Fricke 100% finished ahead of Zagar because I was pissed off having bet on Robbo +1 vs Fricke and Zagar over 8 (the Zagar over 8 tbf I'd give up on) but it seems Margret Vardy on her referees report has got it wrong and that means both bets are winners :D

Heat 10 Fricke 100% finished ahead of Zagar because I was pissed off having bet on Robbo +1 vs Fricke and Zagar over 8 (the Zagar over 8 tbf I'd give up on) but it seems Margret Vardy on her referees report has got it wrong and that means both bets are winners :D

It was announced as Zagar 2nd

It was announced as Zagar 2nd

I gave up listening at Coventry a long time ago due to Peter York being on the mic most of the time :D

27TH APRIL

SKY MEETING LIVE

Belle Vue -8 10/11 with Bet 365

K Bjerre +1 againt D North has to be the call at 11/10 !!!!!

Belle Vue -4 @ 10/11 with Skybet

My size 11's have been filled !

As a Belle Vue fan wouldn't touch it, we are so unpredictable at the moment. Will wait for in running

I've done Coventry +6

Surely coventry on the handicap is the bet tonight got riders who all go well around wolves.

Done that as well mate. Have you?

Gone have a little dabble.coventry have a very solid look to them can't see wolves winning by 7/8 tbh.

Harris Over 7 for me tonight.

Surely coventry on the handicap is the bet tonight got riders who all go well around wolves.

Chris Harris Over 7 @ 4/6 is a good bet.

Ricky Wells 0 (vs Kylmakorpi) @ 8/11 is a good bet as well.

Just to worry you all, I happen to think they're all pretty good bets :D So expect to lose :D

Gone with Harris over 7 and Cov+6. Also gone with Puk under 9 at BV, he's not in the best of form lately - a pretty good GP aside last weekend.

Kings Lynn take 2 & 4. Get on Iversen heat 1 sporting bet

Kings Lynn take 2 & 4. Get on Iversen heat 1 sporting bet

Whoops :(

Gate 4 been best gate for years, they finally ripped up the other gates and now it's the worst

You were completely right, let's hope this rain doesn't void it for you.