British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Taken the Wolves at -6 tonight, personally think it will be 50-40 to Wolves and also taken the -4 after Heat 8 as I think they will get off to a big lead and the TR for Iversen won't come until Heat 10

Think Lambert at +1 over Thorsell has a reasonable chance as I think they will both score about 5 each

Wells at -1 over Schlein should land, obviously a gamble but I think Wells is in enough form to get in double figures and they will potentially use him in Heat 15 instead of giving the guest an extra ride as the meeting should be done and dusted by then.

Have considered Blackbird over Worrall but there is too much potential for Worrall taking at least 6 rides tonight with both Morris and Porsing struggling to score

Taken the Wolves at -6 tonight, personally think it will be 50-40 to Wolves and also taken the -4 after Heat 8 as I think they will get off to a big lead and the TR for Iversen won't come until Heat 10

Think Lambert at +1 over Thorsell has a reasonable chance as I think they will both score about 5 each

Wells at -1 over Schlein should land, obviously a gamble but I think Wells is in enough form to get in double figures and they will potentially use him in Heat 15 instead of giving the guest an extra ride as the meeting should be done and dusted by then.

Have considered Blackbird over Worrall but there is too much potential for Worrall taking at least 6 rides tonight with both Morris and Porsing struggling to score

Wolves minus 4 with ladbrokes

I do like Wells v schlein for the reasons you stated above but my money has gone on pk under 12 looks a very good bet. Almost as good as magic under 10 in Finland :)
  • Like 1

I'm on Puk over 9 and PK under 12 too. Looking at the odds most people are :D

I'm on Puk over 9 and PK under 12 too. Looking at the odds most people are :D

As soon as I done my bet went from 8/13 to 8/15.

Also tempting was

Wells -1 v schlein

Harris under 9

Nki over 9

Get in there pk 8 pts happy days :)

Nick Morris over 9 at Ladbrokes tonight now gets R/R ride. I got it at 4/5 but was then suspended and came back at 4/7

Nick Morris over 9 at Ladbrokes tonight now gets R/R ride. I got it at 4/5 but was then suspended and came back at 4/7

I got 6/5. It's an R/R and with no Kildemand a heat 15 too unless one of the second strings does really well. Also gone with Leciester +8 too because it Morris doesn't get 10 then Swindon are screwed!

I know Kildemand is missing but is there any other late change to the Swindon side? They are only -2 at 5/6 at Bet 365, which seems to good to be true, personally have this down as an 10 point home win.

Also taking Zengota over Walasek, the RR ride her gets should be enough to outscore Walasek and taking Doyle over 9, I know he will face either Batchelor or Morris in every single race but think he should get over them a couple of times ensuring a 10 point haul at least

I also think -2 is a very gd price considering that swindon have allways won all there home matches by more than 2pts this season.doyle over 8 on ladbrokes looks gd aswell.

I got 6/5. It's an R/R and with no Kildemand a heat 15 too unless one of the second strings does really well. Also gone with Leciester +8 too because it Morris doesn't get 10 then Swindon are screwed!

And he did it in just his 4 programmed rides

Hate backing favourites in speedway but couldn't resist Woffy at 4s with Hills. Ew punt on Doyley at 20s as well.

This is a Woffy or Nicki win. Gone AJ under 8.

I see bet fred is pricing up this grand prix . Cant remember the last time they did speedway betting ? Pedersen is the form man at the moment on a gaters track ! 9/2 looks decent to me !