British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

He started great at the beginning of the season, then had his crash and struggling since he came back especially in Poland. Unlike Zengota who is on fire lately, everywhere he rides last 3 match at Swindon he scored 11+1, 8+2, 12+2.

Still +6 seems a lot but you never know.

Musielak will need to get at least 5 points from 4 rides for your bet to come in.

Zengi will score double figures....Also Zengi will get Heat 15 and Musielak wont

Thanks Gater.1

Sorry- but anyone betting on an exactly rider score must be mad.

Getting 8 x your stake back with ladbrokes so you are getting some value ! A fun bet for small stakes especially if your at the meeting itself !

Getting 8 x your stake back with ladbrokes so you are getting some value ! A fun bet for small stakes especially if your at the meeting itself !

But how often do you get it spot on? It's poor if you get 8/1 but only get it right every 10th bet. If you get it right every 7th(or less) then you're right to do it.

When I tracked my bets I did badly out of it. I also suck at predicting GP winners! Head-to-heads and meeting handicaps is where I do best.

Right looking at it there are a few bets bet365 are doing due to last match between them, wrightvblackbird was 7-6 karlsson scored 7, lindgren 6+1 both are on 7 for todays bets, morris over 6 tho he scored 12+2 last time. Zengota musielak one is difficult as neither rode the last fixture.

Iv gone for

£2 morris over 6. £1 on musielak +6. 58p on lindgren under 7, 50p on karlsson under 7.

I normally have score on the Over or Under and £3 on Exactly so if the rider does get exactly I will break even. As long as my selection doesn't go in the opposite direction of my selection.

Everybody does that but if you bet over or under at the odds of 1.50 and you cover the exact score to make it a 2way bet its like betting 1.36-1.40 on the over or under, you hardly gonna make any money out of it in the long term.

Over and under should be 2way bets like in every other sports you lose a lot of money with covering exact scores, its already hard to predict in a 2way, make it a 3way and bookies just stealing your money.

going to be some happy punters tonight, and some miserable bookies and wolves fans

Wolves fans are always miserable ;)

Wolves fans are always miserable ;)

Their miserable looks like it's going to reach new heights after tonight :)

British Gp Odds:

Tai Woffinden 5/2

Nicki Pedersen 6/1

Greg Hancock 7/1

Niels-Kristian Iversen 14/1

Peter Kildemand 14/1

Matej Zagar 14/1

Maciej Janowski 16/1

Andreas Jonsson 18/1

Jason Doyle 18/1

Chris Holder 25/1

Krzysztof Kasprzak 28/1

Chris Harris 33/1

Michael Jepsen Jensen 40/1

Troy Batchelor 50/1

Craig Cook 100/1

Thomas H Jonasson 125/1

Who does everyone fancy from these odds?

Holder and kk have good Cardiff records. Puk Doyle magic killer all look decent value.

Are these genuine odds or your own?

Zagar has hit some good form both abroad and now in the UK.

I would go for Tai or Zagar.

Magic & Doyle also look good

Edited by mdmc82

Magic and killer look good bets.

Ladbrokes have all the gp bets up on there site.

My tips are

Magic over 8,killer over 8,iversen over 8,cook under 5,plus a little bit on harris exactly 6 @ 6/1