British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Great speedway action tonight, had everything! Good result for Swindon, well done to those who backed the win/handicap!

No action tomorrow then back at it Wednesday in the EL & NL

King's Lynn v Wolverhampton

Birmingham v Kent

Thoughts??

After Wednesday's elite league action they have a 5 day break but the GP is back this Saturday in Latvia! Looking forward to it!

You won't find anything on Birmingham, betting is Elite League only apart from Premier matches on Sky.

:party:

I had janowski over 10 and Zengota over 9, thought it had gone completely, going into heat 15 Janowski had 8 and Zengota had 9, could see no way that ward wasn't going to win

My luck has changed for the better

• Like 1

I had janowski over 10 and Zengota over 9, thought it had gone completely, going into heat 15 Janowski had 8 and Zengota had 9, could see no way that ward wasn't going to win

My luck has changed for the better

on a similar thing - Holder EF and heat 2 being run-run worked for me as I'd bet on Ward and Newman. Some days the betting Gods are on your side

Nice pick mate. Unfortunately couldn't get on in time! Who did you bet with?

I made the bet at Bet365 if thats what you asking. I might have another play at sunday ekstraliga.

• Like 2

I made the bet at Bet365 if thats what you asking. I might have another play at sunday ekstraliga.

Yes mate that's what I was asking. Look forward to it. Pedersen was in fine form tonight with 11+1. Edited by OneGear

Kings Lynn v Wolves

Team news -

Kings Lynn

Niels-Kriatian Iversen ©, Nicklas Porsing, Kenneth Bjerre, Max Fricke, Lewis Kerr, Ashley Morris

Wolves

Peter Karlsson ©, Jacob Thorsell, Ricky Wells, Tobiasz Musielak, Fredrik Lindgren, Lewis Blackbird, Josh Bates.

Can Iversen take a r/r ride?

Took from Kings Lynn website

"Lynn will use rider replacement at number five, with everyone apart from Niels-Kristian Iversen able to take a ride tomorrow night."

• Like 1

Fancy Pedersen 6/1 & Hancock 13/2 for tomorrow's Latvian GP.

5 Latvian SGPs, Pedersen has always made the final, finishing second three times, third once & fourth once. Only his arch-rival Greg Hancock has matched his record of five last-four outings.

Will be looking into other markets when available..

Fancy Pedersen 6/1 & Hancock 13/2 for tomorrow's Latvian GP.

5 Latvian SGPs, Pedersen has always made the final, finishing second three times, third once & fourth once. Only his arch-rival Greg Hancock has matched his record of five last-four outings.

Will be looking into other markets when available..

Kaspryzak won it last year didn't he?

at 33/1 it's about time he showed a bit of form, maybe worth a little each way

Kaspryzak won it last year didn't he?

at 33/1 it's about time he showed a bit of form, maybe worth a little each way

Yes mate he did. 33/1 is huge even if he is finding it tough.

Anyone know anything about the wildcard - Kasts Puodzuks.