British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

I had 12 bets tonight and every one of them lost

After heat 20 I went onto my corals account and they were still taking bets on the outright, I had put the amount I lost on Janowski and it's just paid out :party:

I tried the same on 365 when Magic was 5/2 and they voided my bet. They paid out on him at 20s tho so still happy but I thought at 1 point I was a step ahead of them!

Just so I don't look like those twats who only post when they win I also lost 30 on Zagar tonight and 20 on a rider match up acca!

Edited by thecoombdog

I tried the same on 365 when Magic was 5/2 and they voided my bet. They paid out on him at 20s tho so still happy but I thought at 1 point I was a step ahead of them!

one of the bets i lost on bet365 was doyle each way at 18/1, thought they may have refunded that at least. but my other 11 were no where near

good old corals

Anyone got any websites I can check for speedway fixtures around Europe? Poland, Sweden etc..

The suggestion of SportoweFakty is a good one.

http://www.aktuellspeedway.se is also good if you want to look at fixtures for an individual Country.

Edit - Just realised which thread this was in...Guessing you were wanting sites to bet on foreign meetings, and that site wont help you there :D

Edited by HenryW

Unia Leszno -22,5

Hit again 2/2 this week, same for the next week hopefully.

Edited by Dawkins20

one of the bets i lost on bet365 was doyle each way at 18/1, thought they may have refunded that at least. but my other 11 were no where near

good old corals

Paddy Power paid out on Magic as the winner and refunded all bets on the other 7 semi-finalists.

Paddy Power paid out on Magic as the winner and refunded all bets on the other 7 semi-finalists.

3 mates who have PP accounts had their bets voided as it was called off before semis and finals. All 3 have argued the case and been told tough luck.

I know of someone who had a Paddy Power bet void on magic. And TBF, their rules do say it should be void.

Mark Lemon tweeted he had his money returned on his Janowski bet with PP

not sure in any other sport people involved are allowed a bet

surely could open things up to manipulation, not saying Mark Lemon would do such a thing, just to make that clear, he obviously has no involvement in the GPs

Mark Lemon tweeted he had his money returned on his Janowski bet with PP

not sure in any other sport people involved are allowed a bet

surely could open things up to manipulation, not saying Mark Lemon would do such a thing, just to make that clear, he obviously has no involvement in the GPs

What involvement did he have in the GP? He is not allowed to bet on meetings involving Belle Vue.

What involvement did he have in the GP? He is not allowed to bet on meetings involving Belle Vue.

As I said, absolutely none

just not sure speedway riders, managers or promoters should be allowed to bet on the outcome of speedway results, just a personal opinion

I think he's allowed to bet on BV but not against them, I think.