British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

What people done tonight?

Done Howarth +4 v Grajczonek so far

Ive gone for zagar under and exactly 11 10/11 with ladbrokes.

No professional sports person, and in speedway, that includes promotions and managers, should be allowed to bet.

Many sports people have been banned for betting on their own sport, so why speedway should be any different I don't know.

Who's to say that he has not been betting on Zagar under/over every week.You can easily get someone to open an account and put the bet on for you. I am not suggesting Lemon has done anything untoward but for the sport to have integrity :P:P then a ban should be enforced immediately for all riders and promoters.

No professional sports person, and in speedway, that includes promotions and managers, should be allowed to bet.

Many sports people have been banned for betting on their own sport, so why speedway should be any different I don't know.

Who's to say that he has not been betting on Zagar under/over every week.You can easily get someone to open an account and put the bet on for you. I am not suggesting Lemon has done anything untoward but for the sport to have integrity :P:P then a ban should be enforced immediately for all riders and promoters.

Like has already been posted they can't bet on meetings involving their own team so no inquest needed!!!!

It's nothing new though Ian Thomas when he was promotor at Belle Vue 10 years ago use to ask us what the handicap was, we'd tell him and he'd say we can do that stick me £20 quid on etc, never backed us to loose a handicap though

Like has already been posted they can't bet on meetings involving their own team so no inquest needed!!!!

It's nothing new though Ian Thomas when he was promotor at Belle Vue 10 years ago use to ask us what the handicap was, we'd tell him and he'd say we can do that stick me £20 quid on etc, never backed us to loose a handicap though

I am not after an inquest. It should be mandatory.

Players have been banned in other sports for betting in that sport, irrespective of whether they were playing in that match.

Surprised AJ is so low with Sporting index, not in great form but always capable around there. Also a nibble on Holder and the (now) compulsory sell of Greg, this has served me well so far this season. But I think I got out of jail in Daugavpils, if that had continued I could have been in trouble.

Ive gone with batchelor under and exactly 7 with ladbrokes.

Torun and Grudziadz both 3way at Betclic.

1-1 not good enough. Didnt expect Larsen to make a comeback like that. I find ektstraliga oddsmakers a bit better than elitserien but this time of the season they are pretty good everywhere hard to find value.

Edited by Dawkins20

Did anyone else get on that zengota bet with ladbrokes under or over 8 before it was removed?

King +1 vs Davey Watt for me. Plus a smaller bet on Garrity +3 vs Bech.