British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

How do remember all your passwords for all your accounts on here ..stick to being gater 1 ;)

I only have one account, you can probably ask a moderator to check it. :wink:

Mickthemuppet, you were half way to a great bet there! Should have stuck with it!

Looks like most the rider scores and head to heads will be void due to he rain!

Anyone else catch the 20/1 for a heat 11 5-1 from bet365? Was jolly nice if them :) I don't normally bet on swedish speedway but that was too good to miss.

I did see that but didnt do it thought a 4-2 at best myself.

Tonight's speedway.

i am laying Coventry to win on match betting @1.66 to 3 figures on Betfair for all you bees fans

Edited by mickthemuppet

Ive gone for magic over and exactly 10 on ladbrokes.

Not much worth in going for Emil tonight, so plumped for Killer @ 10/1, Laguta 10/1 and Nicki P @ 9/2

Laguta has alot of speed recently, so worth a quid or 5.

Tell you something Swindon at 14s for the EL looks good to me. Knock out BV and there isn't much between them and Poole.

Edited by SavalasCloutingU21Champ

Tell you something Swindon at 14s for the EL looks good to me. Knock out BV and there isn't much between them and Poole.

Totally disagree....I have backed Poole before the play-offs for half decent money and will go in again today, this is like walking down the high street past a cash point with money hanging out of it...never before have the good folk of speedway had it so good!

Edited by Odds On

Totally disagree....I have backed Poole before the play-offs for half decent money and will go in again today, this is like walking down the high street past a cash point with money hanging out of it...never before have the good folk of speedway had it so good!

The Zmarzlik 11/8 to be World U21 Champion was pretty nice of them too :D

Edited by SCB

Nicholls under 8 29/20 a rick imo. Even when Swindon threw in the towel and BV battered them he only managed 6+1.

+2 on Laddy mate.

Irrelevant, I can't bet anything more than pennies with them. Tbh I'd have taken Fricke -2. He's superb at Swindon.

Nicholls under 8 29/20 a rick imo. Even when Swindon threw in the towel and BV battered them he only managed 6+1.

He was a heatleader that day. He's a second string now.