British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Irrelevant, I can't bet anything more than pennies with them. Tbh I'd have taken Fricke -2. He's superb at Swindon.

He was a heatleader that day. He's a second string now.

Fair point but I'm still fairly confident. Swindon are still a decent side.

Sky currently offering Poole -24.5 before heat 15!

Lucky EF there!

Lucky EF there!

Firstly I went for Swindon +4 and Morris falls and then i see lineup for Poole and go Coventry 4-2 or 5-1 both 5/1! :sad:

Was going Poole - 14 on Bet 365 but was late home and missed it..Was thinking earlier of Batch under 8 but tbh i was going to leave that one.

Didn't have a bet on last nights meetings, I did top up my bets on Poole as champs but got a sneaking feeling it may be a lot closer than I originally thought! Gonna miss betting on the speedway over the winter.

Never really looked at the heat to heat `betting on sky but during the long breaks my mate had them up on his phone ...in heat 13 they had a head to head Batch v Aj at 5/6 the pair ! ..sadly Batch was replaced then in heat 14 they had pk at 4-1 off gate one sadly after making gate he fell ....bit late now but will paying them much more detail to them now and in the seasons to come .

Never really looked at the heat to heat `betting on sky but during the long breaks my mate had them up on his phone ...in heat 13 they had a head to head Batch v Aj at 5/6 the pair ! ..sadly Batch was replaced then in heat 14 they had pk at 4-1 off gate one sadly after making gate he fell ....bit late now but will paying them much more detail to them now and in the seasons to come .

Gomolski 4/1 to win heat 14 at Poole was nice of them too :)

One of my bets last night was a winner, backed Grajczonek at 11/2 to win heat 3 max bet was £10 but sky didn't show that race live because they were 5 minutes behind so i knew the result before sky showed it on tv but the bookies didn't know that. :rofl:

• Like 2

Bet365 were still taking bets on Zmarslik to win the under 21s 10 minutes after he had won it, odds only 1/7 though

luckily I got on at 6/4 before the first round

One of my bets last night was a winner, backed Grajczonek at 11/2 to win heat 3 max bet was £10 but sky didn't show that race live because they were 5 minutes behind so i knew the result before sky showed it on tv but the bookies didn't know that. :rofl:

Which firm offers bets on the heat winners in EL matches mark.1?

anywhere have the odds for Stockholm this weekend?

anywhere have the odds for Stockholm this weekend?

It doesn't look like it. I'd expect the bookies to have odds up in the next 24 hours though - they seem very slow this week.