British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Am standing in the payout que already a nice tidy profit Tonight.

Question on heat beating bet 365 offering 50/1 on any other heat score rather than the norm but what happens when there a tac ride . Would they honor a bet when it's a 6-3

I would say probably not but more likely to get paid out on the 0-5 heat or a 3-2 but am not so sure about any heat bets.

Question on heat beating bet 365 offering 50/1 on any other heat score rather than the norm but what happens when there a tac ride . Would they honor a bet when it's a 6-3

No

Oh well just a thought. But I'll take 16/1 for the draw thou . Mind you have the bellvue reserves to thank for that

I just have the 1 bet riding on Tonight which i placed last week & was poole to win the play off final at 4-7.

i got Poole +10.But after the meeting BET 365 said it was void.They made a mistake.Gave me £30 good will

i got Poole +10.But after the meeting BET 365 said it was void.They made a mistake.Gave me £30 good will

wEll i got poole +10 & got paid out by betfair so why not 363 as how was it a mistake as mine was the same but i suppose different bookmaker.I would phone them an tell them that is not good& tell them you will take it further.

I backed Nicholls +2 vs Gomolski and received a message by e-mail after the meeting had started,as follows "We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 9/25". Currently waiting for a Manager from Customer Services to discuss my complaint.

Imagine backing a football team to win 0-3 and they go two up after five minutes - rules would allow Bet 365 to change their odds in running from say 50/1 to 5/1. Opens a whole can of worms.

I backed Nicholls +2 vs Gomolski and received a message by e-mail after the meeting had started,as follows "We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 9/25". Currently waiting for a Manager from Customer Services to discuss my complaint.

Imagine backing a football team to win 0-3 and they go two up after five minutes - rules would allow Bet 365 to change their odds in running from say 50/1 to 5/1. Opens a whole can of worms.

Was that the one where both Gomolski and Nicholls were +2?

You try telling them after you have placed a bet and see how it's going you have revised your stake :D

Was that the one where both Gomolski and Nicholls were +2?

Didn't look Rob - what I do know is that I also did the tie on Scotty +2, which they didn't review. Has you ever see odds of 9/25 ever on Bet 365?

It was the one where both riders were quoted @ +2.

With Sportingbet, Nicholls was -.5 @ 9/10. They will just say palpable error which is in the rules and get away with it.

That is why i used to like Totesport as you had a credit account& settled every two weeks so you where in charge of the payment ,they could not tell you what to do as some bookies do now as you had the upperhand.Will not take you to court for the amount you owed if they became clever on wagers as they knew they where in the wrong.

Just saw this.. I also backed Poole +10 with 365 for £160 @3-4 They paid me out no problems. Query it !!!!

Just saw this.. I also backed Poole +10 with 365 for £160 @3-4 They paid me out no problems. Query it !!!!

I also had £100 @3/4 and was paid

Anyone who got their Poole +10 bet paid, can you send me a print screen of the settled bet? Mine got void and they keep saying they can do that its in their rules...

I didnt even put big money on it but its annoying that they make millions every week and dont want to pay me because of their mistake.

I dont need usernames or anything they can track back to you, just a print screen of that bet settled as a winner.