British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Wolves +10 for me

Kymakorpi over 6 and ex 6

Good luck.

Let's hope jk has better meeting this time at the abbey as last time he got 0 (3), I've gone for josh off scratch v thorsell.

For tonight i've gone with Max Clegg -1 over Rob Mear

Wolves win -8

Edited by Bald Bloke

Bit of a risk with the form he's in but going to do aj under and exactly 12 on ladbrookes

Bit of a risk with the form he's in but going to do aj under and exactly 12 on ladbrookes

If he doesn't get a tac ride thtl be a winner.

If he doesn't get a tac ride thtl be a winner.

Do tac rides count on ladbrookes ?

Yh they do thts why they do higher totals,good start though. And good luck :).

I've gone for wolves -8 short price 4/9

Jesus ..never knew that ...would never have done it otherwise, thou off to a good start ...are keep that in mind next time cheers .

Jesus ..never knew that ...would never have done it otherwise, thou off to a good start ...are keep that in mind next time cheers .

Yh I would I'd only go over if certain they'll get a tr.

I did'nt know that.I have been using 365 but just signed up with Ladrookes..Don't count on 365.

so as an example.... 21363 would count as 15 points where as on 365 it would be 12.Is that right.Cheers :t:

I did'nt know that.I have been using 365 but just signed up with Ladrookes..Don't count on 365.

so as an example.... 21363 would count as 15 points where as on 365 it would be 12.Is that right.Cheers :t:

it's 12 with all bookies

it's 12 with all bookies

So they laddies don't count double points then ? I thought it was odd when PTW said they did .

So they laddies don't count double points then ? I thought it was odd when PTW said they did .

Ladbrokes do count double points it's in their rules

ladbrokes t&c:

British Speedway

Where bets are unclear, Meeting Winner will be deemed the bet over any Handicap.

All 15 Races must take place for bets to stand, unless the result has already been determined.

• Riders Total Points & Match Ups

The official make-up of the Teams points will be the settlement. Riders Double Points, Substitutions and Heat 15 all count. Paid rides (+1) do not count.

ladbrokes t&c:

British Speedway

Where bets are unclear, Meeting Winner will be deemed the bet over any Handicap.

All 15 Races must take place for bets to stand, unless the result has already been determined.

• Riders Total Points & Match Ups

The official make-up of the Teams points will be the settlement. Riders Double Points, Substitutions and Heat 15 all count. Paid rides (+1) do not count.

Cheers