British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

it's 12 with all bookies

Wrong!! I phoned them up to check.

I expect kk's total on ladbrokes tomorrow will be 11.

Is Jason Garrity +2 vs Brady Kurtz @ 4/6 with 365 a bet tonight seeing as he has an extra ride?

First bet is KK over 11 with Ladbrokes seeing as DP count with them.I can see them using him as early as heat 6.If not hes out again in heat 10.

First bet is KK over 11 with Ladbrokes seeing as DP count with them.I can see them using him as early as heat 6.If not hes out again in heat 10.

Yh quite agree there if he gets a 6or a 4 just needs 6more or 8.

Thought his total would be 11.

• Like 1

Is Jason Garrity +2 vs Brady Kurtz @ 4/6 with 365 a bet tonight seeing as he has an extra ride?

Not one i would do..But i'm far from an expert lol.Garrity needs to get within 1 point of Kurtz.I know he will get an RR ride but hes been poor and it's a tough match..If you fancy it,have a go.Who knows ;)

I'm going for kurtz -2 v Danny king 11/10 ladbrokes.

Bad day yesterday.KK started well then had a bad fall in his 2nd ht,Very poor after that.Oh well.Well done PTW on yours.

Onwards n upwards as they say.

Ist one for tonight is Masters -3 over Summers.Masters is on fire atm.Ladbrokes 5/4.

Bad day yesterday.KK started well then had a bad fall in his 2nd ht,Very poor after that.Oh well.Well done PTW on yours.

Onwards n upwards as they say.

Ist one for tonight is Masters -3 over Summers.Masters is on fire atm.Ladbrokes 5/4.

That will teach me not to jump the gun.Bet 365 have just put Masters -1 over Summers 8/11 :o .On that as well :rofl:

Rohan Tungate +5 v Steve Worrall on 365

i know Worrall could get 7 rides but surely tungate who was a heatleader last week can score decent at reserve on his own track, should get minimum 5 rides himself ?

I've stuck a fiver on Leicester to win tonight 3/1. I'm thinking a shock. Their reserves are super strong.

I've gone for matej zagar over and exactly 8 with ladbrokes

Edited by PTW

I've gone for matej zagar over and exactly 8 with ladbrokes

PTW This is a mug bet and I am surprised how many people keep doing it .So before a wheel is turned one of your bets has gone down.The bookies love this type of bet

PTW This is a mug bet and I am surprised how many people keep doing it .So before a wheel is turned one of your bets has gone down.The bookies love this type of bet

Shut up u muppet what do you know anyway!!! Edited by PTW
  • Like 1

Eh? What? What was your logic there? Amazingly 20 minutes into the bet you STILL managed to predict an incorrect outcome. You're special you are!

Edited by SCB