British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

PTW This is a mug bet and I am surprised how many people keep doing it .So before a wheel is turned one of your bets has gone down.The bookies love this type of bet

Bookies love bets they lose? Over 8 for Zagar was surely always going to be highly likely? How did u figure he had lost before a wheel turned? Are u and starman related?
  • Like 3

PTW This is a mug bet and I am surprised how many people keep doing it .So before a wheel is turned one of your bets has gone down.The bookies love this type of bet

Not again ...you say the same thing each year ,...it's been explained to you a million times that it's just like any other bet ....I can't remember the last time I had a losing night on this type of bet ..yet again you just have shown yourself to be a clueless idiot .

Don't reply saying you don't know how many rides someone going to have ..otherwise we will have to explain it to you again ...lets hope one day it sinks in .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

it's 2 bets so they both cant win, i think his point is zagar was 8/11 so a pound on over and exactly would return less than 2 pounds for a 2 pound stake

if you put a fiver on over and a pound on exactly you would win

it's 2 bets so they both cant win, i think his point is zagar was 8/11 so a pound on over and exactly would return less than 2 pounds for a 2 pound stake

if you put a fiver on over and a pound on exacty

Yea I understand that ..of course the plan is that you put the bigger stake on the over with small stakes on exactly to cover yourself ...the bottom line is just like any other bet if you see a good opening or a chance to win money then you do it ... what type of bet it means nothing .

If say tonight if Jason Doyle was +4 v Zagar at 5-6 you would try to get as money money as possible on it ....you would not say I am not going to do it that because rider match bets and riders points are a mugs game would you ?

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Yh I'm a mug for winning yet another bet you utter idiot!!!

I'll be honest I don't ever do riders exact score bets personally, I think it's pointless as I bet on the over under where I think it's quite clear - if it's that close I want to cover it I just don't bet on it. But as long as you make money it's a good bet, however you go about it.

Lets not forget this is the guy who told us head to heads were stupid. And then come up with a load of old twaddle when I pointed out I had won over 12k on an 8/7/6 fold of head-to-head bets.

I'll be honest I don't ever do riders exact score bets personally, I think it's pointless as I bet on the over under where I think it's quite clear - if it's that close I want to cover it I just don't bet on it. But as long as you make money it's a good bet, however you go about it.

Lets not forget this is the guy who told us head to heads were stupid. And then come up with a load of old twaddle when I pointed out I had won over 12k on an 8/7/6 fold of head-to-head bets.

They are stupid, its been explained a few times but you refuse to understand. No wonder people dont keep a record of their bets here, just blabbing about how much money they won...

They are stupid, its been explained a few times but you refuse to understand. No wonder people dont keep a record of their bets here, just blabbing about how much money they won...

It's NEVER been explain why head to head bets are stupid.

No one has been explained anything ...the bottom line is you can never say any type of bet is stupid as you must look at each bet in isolation ..for example if you doyle was +4 v Zagar tonight then it's a great bet what type of bet it is should not even come into it .

Just like any other form of betting if you going to bet every time for the sake of it you will lose in the long run ...if you wait for the right chance then you have a great chance of winning . As for records people tend to put there bets up before hand on here so you can work out who wins and who loses . I think this year ive put 3 up and all have won .

Fricke +1 v Morris, Cook -2 v Wright

Two ties, better then nothing. Fricke didn't get the extra r/r I expected and Wright scored exactly what I thought and then Cook goes and scores only bloody 3!

Yea I understand that ..of course the plan is that you put the bigger stake on the over with small stakes on exactly to cover yourself ...the bottom line is just like any other bet if you see a good opening or a chance to win money then you do it ... what type of bet it means nothing .

If say tonight if Jason Doyle was +4 v Zagar at 5-6 you would try to get as money money as possible on it ....you would not say I am not going to do it that because rider match bets and riders points are a mugs game would you ?

I don't think it was a daft bet, it won, if you adjust the stakes accordingly it was a good pick

It is no business of mine to tell people what to spend their money on, just explaining Micks point

my only bet of the night was tungate +5 over worrall

• Like 1

K Buczkowski - Total Points (Over 9) @ 5/4 with Ladbrokes is printing money.

R/R for B Kurtz tonight so Krzysztof guaranteed 5 rides possibly 6 if Krzysztof gets a Heat 15 pick.

Yes i'm on it :P

I can see Gdansk trashing Czestohowa if Jonasson and Jeleniewski dont score big.

Bydgoszcz should win but it might be close.

Leszno in need of a win after they lost 2 close meetings, but Kildemand riding injured and Pawlicki out of form doesnt help them although still think they will win at home.

K Buczkowski - Total Points (Over 9) @ 5/4 with Ladbrokes is printing money.

R/R for B Kurtz tonight so Krzysztof guaranteed 5 rides possibly 6 if Krzysztof gets a Heat 15 pick.

Gone now :cry:

Hans over and ex 8 Bet 365 21/20.Can't get much worse than yesterday...Can it :lol:

Edited by Bald Bloke