British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Gone now :cry:

Hans over and ex 8 Bet 365 21/20.Can't get much worse than yesterday...Can it :lol:

Oh dear . have just said his type of bet is a very poor bet yet still people do it. Will people never learn

Oh dear . have just said his type of bet is a very poor bet yet still people do it. Will people never learn

Each to there own.

Why don't u just do 1 people don't care what rubbish you keep spouting!!!
  • Like 1

Tempted with Buck - 4 against Bates.Odds look decent to me 8/5.Emmm

When will you learn ...no one has any respect for anything say about betting ...nearly all your bets are losers when you used to put them up .

Yet again on this subject you make a complete fool of yourself ...and give no valid reason to back up what you say .

I didn't need the ex 8 tonight but for what it costs it's worth a few quid just incase.It has come to my rescue a few times.Like i say each to there own. ;)

OMG!

Happens.I had KK the other night because i knew he would have a DP ride.He won his first race by a straight.Fell heavily in his 2nd and did nowt else.Maybe still feeling it tonight.Nowt for granted in speedway lol.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Managed to get hougaard over 9pts 4/6 & iversen over 12pts 10/11 both with ladbrokes they are feeling very generous tonight :)

Managed to get hougaard over 9pts 4/6 & iversen over 12pts 10/11 both with ladbrokes they are feeling very generous tonight :)

I think we should ask mickthemuppet before you finalize those bets.

• Like 3

Agree.365 can't get near that..NKI over AND ex 12 for me :party:

Wonder where that muppet is,thought he was going to tell me again how to bet again haha

• Like 1

I said backing a ride to score an exact total and and a higher(or lower) score was mugs bet and it always will be. You are having two bets and one will always be a loser. So far on this site there has been 10 winners and 20 losers. A strike rate of 33%

Following this system is a quick way to the poorhouse as all the winning bets are around evens some even odds on.

I think we should ask mickthemuppet before you finalize those bets.

Why is it anything to do with me, Do you not understand the bets I am talking about or are you like young

Orion with your bets not knowing whether winning tactical rides count either 3 or 6 points with the bookmakers . probably took him a decade before somebody told him.

I said backing a ride to score an exact total and and a higher(or lower) score was mugs bet and it always will be. You are having two bets and one will always be a loser. So far on this site there has been 10 winners and 20 losers. A strike rate of 33%

Following this system is a quick way to the poorhouse as all the winning bets are around evens some even odds on.

Why is it anything to do with me, Do you not understand the bets I am talking about or are you like young

Orion with your bets not knowing whether winning tactical rides count either 3 or 6 points with the bookmakers . probably took him a decade before somebody told him.

So where are all your winning bets lately...

It's called safety and a low stake so you don't lose much why can't you seem to get that through your head.

So even though I won plenty tonight you would still say it's a mugs bet lol

Edited by PTW
  • Like 1

And what do you think the strike rate of any form of bet is ? what do you think the strike rate is on hc betting on speedway that you do ? not sure if you worked it out but the bookmakers win overall hence why they have all these markets ...of course some who are good at it will be winners but most will lose just like any form of betting not because of the bet but because they are no good at it or have poor judgement.

Of course the funny thing is that your strike rate on speedway betting was the worst of all time on here i reckon it was about 10 % in fact it got so bad when you put about 10 losers up in row you had to start having to delete your posts and hence why now you never put your bets up before the meeting anymore ....if you going to give advice out about any subject then you have to be good at it and your record is not only shocking but your logic makes zero sense .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1