Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Swindon -6 on 365 @ 1.95 for me..

That's after ht8.

That's after ht8.

Whooooops...Wasn't paying enough attention...I thought it was generous :oops:

Done AJ over and ex 11 on ladbrokes.I'm hoping he will get a D/P ride @2.25

Edited by Bald Bloke

Thanks ..I have forgotten about there heat prices ..they were always crazy ...the prices never reflect the gate pos as shown by your examples of last night .we have to remember to look at the next tv match .

I love it when theres a meeting where gate 4 is brilliant and Sky are totally oblivious to it :D Was a PL meeting at Scunthrope a few years back where gate 4 won 10 races and they had Tero Aarnio at something like 16/1 to win heat 11 off gate 4 :D

Anybody that fancies a shock home win should get on with Sporting index. They're offering Wolves/Coventry 11-14, 10 points for a win plus 1 for each point won by. So for those that don't understand spread betting, if you sell Wolves 11 @ £10, you'd lose £10 for every point they won by more than one, if however Coventry won, you'd win £210 plus £10 for every point they won by.

No one is going to buy Wolves at 14 unless they're extremely confident of a big wolves win.

Masters at 1/1 to win heat 2 easiest money I think I've ever made

Edited by Mr Blobby

Anybody that fancies a shock home win should get on with Sporting index. They're offering Wolves/Coventry 11-14, 10 points for a win plus 1 for each point won by. So for those that don't understand spread betting, if you sell Wolves 11 @ £10, you'd lose £10 for every point they won by more than one, if however Coventry won, you'd win £210 plus £10 for every point they won by.

No one is going to buy Wolves at 14 unless they're extremely confident of a big wolves win.

Great post and good info ...I guess you won some good money thou it could have been better ...great to see some good advice and knowledge rather than the trash people like the muppett come up with

Edited by orion

was a little dissapointed by the skybet in plays to be honest, still easy to pick some winners but prices no where like last week

King heat 10 was a decent price

And they void my bet on Kaspryzak to win heat 13 at 1/1

Just about won tonight had Masters off scratch v Kasprzak,was a bit closer than I thought it would be.

Great post and good info ...I guess you won some good money thou it could have been better ...great to see some good advice and knowledge rather than the trash people like the muppett come up with

Yes, could have been a few tenners more, but happy with £230.

• Like 1

was a little dissapointed by the skybet in plays to be honest, still easy to pick some winners but prices no where like last week

King heat 10 was a decent price

And they void my bet on Kaspryzak to win heat 13 at 1/1

TBF it's not there fault that tonight was quite predictable!

Masters at 1/1 to win heat 2 easiest money I think I've ever made

give over, Edmunds carried you on that house party rubbish...

TBF it's not there fault that tonight was quite predictable!

You say that, but most people were predicting a wolves win, the odds on lindgren winning heat 14 were about 1/10, similar to Masters heat 12, last week Worrall was 2/1 to win heat 12

they must have sacked the other fella

not complaining (except for the void on KK)

I had Wolves win -4 and a Poole win from scratch double.

And.Klint-1 vs Buck