Betting For Whole Season

Lejonen -20 @ 1.72 (bet365)

Masarna win @ 2.10 (unibet)

3-0

+2,72 units

Edited by Dawkins20

Swindon +10 @2.00 with Ladbrokes.

New track.Who knows.

Zagar over and ex 10.No Doyle to contend with.

Good luck if having a bet.

Edited by Bald Bloke

my only concern with Zagar is if Belle Vue are winning easily, he wont ride in heat 15

Cook over 9 from minimum 5 rides looks good

Zagar under and exactly 11 is a gd shout on bet365. As if you said there winning comfortably he won't go in ht15.

I did think the same as you guys about Zager.I think it will close enough to see him do HT 15.

Time will tell ;)

Zagar under and exactly 11 is a gd shout on bet365. As if you said there winning comfortably he won't go in ht15.

I know I'm commenting after the meeting but with Cook getting an R/R if the top 3 are of much the sameness you might find Lemo giving Zagar and Nicholls heat 15 so they all get 5 rides.

I know I'm commenting after the meeting but with Cook getting an R/R if the top 3 are of much the sameness you might find Lemo giving Zagar and Nicholls heat 15 so they all get 5 rides.

That's a fair point there just have to wait and see now.

Well Zagar got his 5.Didn't do me any good though :o

Swindon +10 was all good.

Woffindens got a good draw with 2 Red gates for the Warsaw GP. 5/1 with Corals with a bit of EW insurance I think is fair.

Woffindens got a good draw with 2 Red gates for the Warsaw GP. 5/1 with Corals with a bit of EW insurance I think is fair.

The issue I have with backing Woffy is he has a crap GP final record. It's almost as if he is happy enough to plod through a meeting and sees a final as the same as any other heat. But the other 3 in the final want it that bit more. How many GP wins (or even podiums) has he got as a % of the finals he's raced?

Fully expect a final but not sure about a win.

With 2 gate 1's tomorrow and his record last season on the temporary tracks, Iversen must be a cracking ew bet at 14s tomorrow. The Coombdog millions will be down.

My main bet tomorrow will be Hancock to win heat 3 off gate 1 @11/8 skybet. Harris next door so he should get a clear run and be gone. :)

The issue I have with backing Woffy is he has a crap GP final record. It's almost as if he is happy enough to plod through a meeting and sees a final as the same as any other heat. But the other 3 in the final want it that bit more. How many GP wins (or even podiums) has he got as a % of the finals he's raced?

Fully expect a final but not sure about a win.

To be very honest SCB that's a very fair point.

Gone with Doyle, Dudek, Niels as EW'ers tonight, with Hancock and Zmarszlik to win.

I think this GP will be a belter.

Hadn't really thought about Woffinden's Final Record but now you mention it SCB its true! All about the Series Trophy for him rather than the individual meetings.

Tonight I am going to be going for Iversen 5/4 v Hancock & Kildemand 10/1 EW