British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

So another bookie restricts my bets now! Sporting bet added to the list of companies I can't have a decent bet with!

mickthemuppet, on 28 Apr 2016 - 11:59 PM, said:

I lay the odds on Betfair on this Saturdays GP and I will lay better that Ladbrokes on nearly every rider. Plus I have laid the best odds on all riders for a place for at least the last 4 years. So do not bet with the bookmakers , come and take mine

hmmm....just looked with just under ten minutes to the first race at the Polish GP and not a single penny has been matched for the places on Betfair!!

Done 1st 4 races all Red Gate. If Iversen gates in race 1 then prices will be cut for 2,3,4 Heats. If it's no good then done my dough.

Done 1st 4 races all Red Gate. If Iversen gates in race 1 then prices will be cut for 2,3,4 Heats. If it's no good then done my dough.

I went with gate 4 in the first 4 races. It was good last year and had great odds!

My main bet tomorrow will be Hancock to win heat 3 off gate 1 @11/8 skybet. Harris next door so he should get a clear run and be gone. :)

Good shout :drink:

• Like 1

My main bet tomorrow will be Hancock to win heat 3 off gate 1 @11/8 skybet. Harris next door so he should get a clear run and be gone. :)

Cheers Greg. :)

Tai 2/1 to win heat 10 and Zagar 11/4 to win heat 9 on sky bet

Zagar 4/1 to win heat 15 seems generous

Edited by Wiseguy

Had Lindgren at 51/1 EW... He won two heats from gate 4 and one from gate 3 came second from gate 2 scored one point from gate 1.

By far the best scoring gate is gate 3 after 20 heats, obviously he choses gate 1 in the semi.

Where did you find him at 51/1??? Never seen odds like that for anyone!

Bad night for me, but every cloud, dogs done me proud the other night.

Where did you find him at 51/1??? Never seen odds like that for anyone!

Bad night for me, but every cloud, dogs done me proud the other night.

Bet365, but it was 50/1 not 51/1 he was 40/1 at most books.

Quite interesting to see Tai Woffinden went off meeting favourite @ 6.00 but Sky made him the outsider of the four in the final @ 4.00

Looking at Freddie's form on Saturday I think Over 11 4/6 is a good bet tonight.

Wolves -16 3/4 is pretty generous from the bookies too.

What's everyones thoughts?