British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Over in Sweden today Daniel Davidsson +6 vs Jonas Davidsson looks a great bet to me. Daniel moving up into number 2 from reserve but has been getting some good points so should be able to cover the +6 . Possibly get an extra ride to with Kildemand not racing. Only 1.50 but a wins a win.

£3.50? Lucky you. I am allowed to place bets that will win me no more than 10p

Thats all you have on isn't it...

I'm limited to 3.50 now and kildemand under 7 was the bet of the night. Looks like no more betting with Ladbrokes now lol

Plenty of others mate, just shop around.

Lets face it most of the bookmakers are just scum. When Ladbrokes say palpable error what do they exactly mean. Who can say what the right price should be It means they have made a mistake in the odds So when they lay 20/1 on a horse in the morning and it later romps home at 4/1 is that not a palpable error as well. As Speedway is such a small sport they can get away with it What about a bet on cricket years ago when they laid 500/1 on England to win a cricket test match going into the fourth innings.. Surely that most be the most palpable error ever.Although there were certainly a lot less people that got on than what they said

Mind you it was great when they all got stuffed a decade ago on the infamous Ipswich v Reading Elite league match and that was probably one speedway match where they lost the most money ever

Not sure what your on about ..it's quite clear that we knew that the price was a mistake and nearly all the time they were not going to pay out ....it's been explain to you many times and they won many cases when this sort of thing happens ....there price for England in the cricket was not a mistake and they never claim it to be .

As for that Speedway match between Ipswich v Reading I doubt if they lost that much on a small event like that ...it's peanuts to them

Edited by orion

What happened reading v Ipswich?

That was probably the meeting where Hancock and Zagar (who hadn't been paid for a few weeks) decided to go straight to a GP and give the meeting a miss. As usual the fans got wind of it before the bookies, and so Reading had to ride with a very weak side. That's how I remember it anyway.

That was probably the meeting where Hancock and Zagar (who hadn't been paid for a few weeks) decided to go straight to a GP and give the meeting a miss. As usual the fans got wind of it before the bookies, and so Reading had to ride with a very weak side. That's how I remember it anyway.

Didn't planned Ipswich guest Rory Schlein have to guest for Reading?

Incorrect Zagar`s flight into to Stansted was delayed and the Reading management made the late change- I was his chauffeur that night and we arrived at Foxhall around half way through the match.

Didn't planned Ipswich guest Rory Schlein have to guest for Reading?

That rings a bell, certainly recall thinking "why did I bother". At least Ipswich didn't want to put on a complete joke of a meeting, even though Reading shouldn't have had a guest.

Incorrect Zagar`s flight into to Stansted was delayed and the Reading management made the late change- I was his chauffeur that night and we arrived at Foxhall around half way through the match.

Was my memory correct about Greg?

That rings a bell, certainly recall thinking "why did I bother". At least Ipswich didn't want to put on a complete joke of a meeting, even though Reading shouldn't have had a guest.

Was my memory correct about Greg?

Yes- He pulled out in the morning I think.

Doyle over and ex 11 @1.70 and 6.50.Bet 365

I think it will be close enough for him to come out in HT15.

Have Ladbrokes decided to not open a market for League Speedway after the cock up last week?

I haven't looked to be honest.Sometimes they put them up late.

Ok ill keep an eye out.

Chris Holder over 7 looks so very tempting after watching him on the continent... but he just hasn't shown it yet at Lynn

Ok ill keep an eye out.

Chris Holder over 7 looks so very tempting after watching him on the continent... but he just hasn't shown it yet at Lynn

I looked at him.I think he might need HT15 to get 8 or more.

Hes got a tough HT 13.I know he will fire up at some point.Will it be tonight,who knows.

I think it will be close.Good luck :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke