British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

When I saw bet365 offering

Aus 1/8

Rus 7/1

Lat 7/1

I assumed that one of the Russians wasn't turning up, but no word of that on here, on Sporting index the Russian price has shortened.

P.S. 2/7 9/2 and 5/1 on skybet, sounds a bit more realistic.

Laguta has failed a drugs test- according to Sportowefakty.

luguta has been suspended skybet now go Australia 1/10

I have just had a three figure sum with William Hill @8/13 labroke go 4/7 be quick

I also think Jason might be riding tonight

boyle sports still 1.67 for Australia Others all gone

Edited by mickthemuppet

Oh damn, I was getting worried about the Russians so I closed my bet, would have lost a fortune had they got to the final, at least I broke even ( but £120 winnings gone down the pan). Just Sweden running now, brought £10 @ 11 on the 50-30-20-10 index, could have taken £120 yesterday, but quite fancy them to finish 2nd.

Bet Victor are still laying Australia @ 8/13

If as the rumours are true that Greg Laguta is suspended and Jason Doyle rides that should mean on the scores Australia should score more than 45 and Russia less than 36 and possibly Latvia more than 36. With Bet Victor they are all even money or 7/1 the treble

I'm on Russia under 36 going to be a 1 man team.

If as the rumours are true that Greg Laguta is suspended and Jason Doyle rides that should mean on the scores Australia should score more than 45 and Russia less than 36 and possibly Latvia more than 36. With Bet Victor they are all even money or 7/1 the treble

Another classic
  • Like 2

How'd ya get on mick ? Just thought i'd ask.....

• Like 1

How'd ya get on mick ? Just thought i'd ask.....

I laid £100 on Betfair at 1.1 and another £100 at 1.2 but what hurt was laying Russia @ 8/1

I'm so lucky that I didn't find about Laguta until it was too late, I'd have lost a fortune. I've made enough when the bookies haven't realised what's going on until it's too late enough times, but a four figure lump would have been heading back their way had I not been busy at work. But this WC has been so unpredictable I'll just do a couple of little bets and hope my original bet on Sweden comes up trumps I'll be happy with 2nd place.

AJ to get over 4

Tarasenko under 6

With bet365