British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Had a look regarding tonight - Harris over 8 ??

I can't make my mind up tonight..Bomber will prob have 5 rides though

I keep twitching at Wolves -12.The only thing that's stopping me is Robbo at reserve.He got 10+1 from 5 last time from No.2.

From Sky Bet..

Top Event Point Scorer All Heats/Rides will count towards total points, tactical rides count as normal points only, they are not doubled. Any rider replacement/substitutions will count towards the total points. Bonus points do not count.< br />All heats must be completed for bets to stand< br />Dead Heat Rules Apply< br />Others on Request

Freddie Lindgren 1.73 Jacob Thorssell 4.50 Sam Masters 4.50 Chris Harris 11.00 Rory Schlein 13.00 Scott Nicholls 15.00 Kyle Howarth 34.00 Ricky Wells 51.00 Edited by Bald Bloke

I can't make my mind up tonight..Bomber will prob have 5 rides though

I keep twitching at Wolves -12.The only thing that's stopping me is Robbo at reserve.He got 10+1 from 5 last time from No.2.

From Sky Bet..

Top Event Point Scorer All Heats/Rides will count towards total points, tactical rides count as normal points only, they are not doubled. Any rider replacement/substitutions will count towards the total points. Bonus points do not count.< br />All heats must be completed for bets to stand< br />Dead Heat Rules Apply< br />Others on Request

Freddie Lindgren 1.73 Jacob Thorssell 4.50 Sam Masters 4.50 Chris Harris 11.00 Rory Schlein 13.00 Scott Nicholls 15.00 Kyle Howarth 34.00 Ricky Wells 51.00

Every chance Robbo could have 6 rides tonight , he's 10/11 against Perks +4 on bet365. I'm having some of that :D

Edited by phlipphlop

Think i'll see if Sky Bet is going to do live heat betting,and have some of that.Gook luck.

Have gone for masters under and exactly 10 good luck folks 👍

Every chance Robbo could have 6 rides tonight , he's 10/11 against Perks +4 on bet365. I'm having some of that :D

Probably the easiest win ever. All over after Robbo's 2nd ride. Result !

Smederna/Dackarna Double. 7/5

Smederna/Dackarna/Rospiggarna +6 & Piraterna +2 Fourfold 8/1

Tonight.

The ones that jumped out for me was Poole -4 win after heat 8 @1.83 and small on tie @9.00..Poole took stronger in the earlier heats to me.

R.Worrall under 7 @ 2.15 and small on on 7 ex @ 7.0.Can't see him getting 8 from 4.

Both with 365.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Surely Worrall under and exactly 7 looks the best bet he normally struggles around Poole will be hard for him to get 8 imo,against a top 3 of holder Lambert and batch

• Like 1

Yea i got on ..looks To good to be true the way ellis rode in the wolves match .is this a mistake or are we missing something

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

On it to didn't they make mistake with Ellis the other week as well vs starke

• Like 1

Doyle rr rides should be Morris,bellego and Ellis twice. Well he got 10 last time,think they made a mistake

Bummer.I've been out and just got home.Well done on Ellis lads :t: