British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Gone for Vaculik E/w at 66/1, cant complain about that price

Good be a good pick as he has the inside gate twice . Last year Red won 13 of the heats

Am I missing something with the prices for this Polish League riders Championship? I know Doyle is not 100% but 22/1. Dudek 16/1, Hampel 14/1, Janowski 12/1 yet only 8/1 Madsen & Pieszczek? Really don't get it?

Am I missing something with the prices for this Polish League riders Championship? I know Doyle is not 100% but 22/1. Dudek 16/1, Hampel 14/1, Janowski 12/1 yet only 8/1 Madsen & Pieszczek? Really don't get it?

Ever heard of "non triers " :lol:

Ever heard of "non triers " :lol:

That's a strong statement! Is this a meeting riders don't like? BLRC used to be very prestigious when we had a strong league? Surely in Poland this is a big one.

That's a strong statement! Is this a meeting riders don't like? BLRC used to be very prestigious when we had a strong league? Surely in Poland this is a big one.

It should be but Gdansk is one of the worst tracks in Poland for passing- makes Monaco look good !!!! The Nice Polska equivalent yesterday was a shambles, so I`m not sure what `s going to happen tonight- one thing I do know however is that Pieszczek used to ride for them and loves the place.

• Like 1

It should be but Gdansk is one of the worst tracks in Poland for passing- makes Monaco look good !!!! The Nice Polska equivalent yesterday was a shambles, so I`m not sure what `s going to happen tonight- one thing I do know however is that Pieszczek used to ride for them and loves the place.

Cheers and good to know. If it's all about gating think I'll have small bet on Hampel and Doyle at the prices for interest.

Last time Pieszczek won me some money, I think i backed him 67/1 if i remember correct. I think GP riders wont give a damn Sweden saturday, E-league sunday and now this...

Anyone betting on the Polish extraleague final tonight remember it's 2 semi's and a final- GP style. I'm pretty sure the head to heads are over 20 heats only.

I was not quite right

top 2 after 20 heats to the final

2 semi`s riders 3 to 10 with only winners to the final

Look around and you can get Hampel 16/1, Madison 11/1, Pieszcek 14/1

How can Holta and Emil both be priced at 14/1. NKI is 50/1

A meeting well left alone

10.000 PLN for a winner (~2000 GBP).

This is probably less than most of them earn for a 1 single point in Ekstraliga meetings.

racers are racers and will still want to win i reckon

Had a few quid on Emil as I reckon he doesn't do not trying

some crazy odds that's for sure