British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

£20 on Bartosz Zmarzlik to win in Gorzow @ 11/4. Unless he gets excluded in the semi-final or final then he should walk it tbh.

Home track.

Home support.

Full of confidence after winning the last round.

Will get one of the best gates if not the best gate in the semi-final and final.

Might chuck a fiver E/W on one more rider but I am 95% sure of a Bartosz win.

I think your a bit over confident. Remember he was last in the final last year and 11/4 is plenty short enough in my book. However, it might look a good price afterwards. Personally, I think 10/1 for Woffinden is too big and a small EW on Holder at 66/1. Again, I know he hasn't been firing but this is a tad weaker GP and he got to the final last year. Worth a sniff IMO.

I think your a bit over confident. Remember he was last in the final last year and 11/4 is plenty short enough in my book. However, it might look a good price afterwards. Personally, I think 10/1 for Woffinden is too big and a small EW on Holder at 66/1. Again, I know he hasn't been firing but this is a tad weaker GP and he got to the final last year. Worth a sniff IMO.

Woffinden has been poor this year.

If you want an outsider then Vaculik is the one.

it's not just in speedway thou .the bottom line is betting firms ban people who win. They can't be right and should be stopped .all odds and the same stake should be allowed to each punter.

I take your point Orion, it's frustrating when people are limited on low turnover sports like speedway, however I understand it on other markets. If I was 50k down to a connected horse racing punter i'd limit them to a tenner too!

Football arbs players I don't mind them limiting either as they ruin the price for the average punter.

The ultimate solution would be reasonable liquidity on speedway markets via the exchanges, problem solved.

Speedway is a small market with limited knowledge in their trading teams, so they keep their liabilities small. Know it's annoying but if they keep getting beat by the same customer then it's understandable imo.

if speedway is such a small market why are Bet 365 offering 23 different types of bets on tonight's matches

Belle Vue & Rye House both to win DOUBLE @ 5/4

bet365 offering odds on starke v wells

is starke riding or is that an error?

Riding in place of Heeps

• Like 1

Speedway is a small market with limited knowledge in their trading teams, so they keep their liabilities small. Know it's annoying but if they keep getting beat by the same customer then it's understandable imo.

But they would lay the exact same bet to somebody else. If you advertise the price then lay it. If you don't want to do this then don't price up those markets. Its all a one way street.

Doesn't even matter if you win or not, with horse racing or greyhounds, if you are beating the sp, you are closed down.

• Like 1

But they would lay the exact same bet to somebody else. If you advertise the price then lay it. If you don't want to do this then don't price up those markets. Its all a one way street.

Doesn't even matter if you win or not, with horse racing or greyhounds, if you are beating the sp, you are closed down.

Spot on hilly .I am amazed they are allowed to trade like they do it's got to stop

if speedway is such a small market why are Bet 365 offering 23 different types of bets on tonight's matches

It's small beer turnover-wise compared to most other sports. Doesn't mean to say it's not worth trading, just small money.

Also holder over 5 surely he tends to go well at gorzow.

Also seen smolinski over 2 again surely thats a winner just takes 1 ride and he's got exactly 2 thn 1 from 4 rides