British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

I've already backed Wolves 100/30 + BV 5/1 to win the final so not doing the Hcp but think BV -10 is the bet.

I have done Freddie Lindgren over 12 with hopefully 6 rides as my main bet. Also done Tungate -1 v Schlein.

Steve Worrall over 7 looks decent to me

Normally yes but he was very slow last Friday.

Done Bewley over 8 and Tungate -1 v Schlein.

Was tempted with Kenny over and ex 10.Should get 5 rides.I think it was mentioned last week that he had his Polish engines for the play offs.Should suit them, but could be up against Freddie maybe x 3(HT 15).....

So it's Tungate -1 v Rory @1.80 and Rory +1 tie @11.00,just in case

Added Kenny over 10 and 10 ex @1.80 and 6.50 for a bit more interest.

Good luck

Edited by Bald Bloke

How unlucky can one get :mad: had a big bet on Lindgren over 12- 12 from 4 with 2 rides to go and is involved in a big crash(innocent party) and has to pull out of the meeting.Still alive on my other bet on Cook over 12- got 9 with 2 to go !!! edit collected on Cook

ended up winning nothing- and lost nothing !!!!

Edited by racers and royals

I've already backed Wolves 100/30 + BV 5/1 to win the final so not doing the Hcp but think BV -10 is the bet.

I have done Freddie Lindgren over 12 with hopefully 6 rides as my main bet. Also done Tungate -1 v Schlein.

Unbelievable didn't do the -10. Lindgren is a sickener but at least he's OK and a retirement cost Tungate.

Fricke 17/4 + Smektala 11/2 in the U21 match. About 2/1 if either win.

Both in the final. 3rd & 4th and not my night. OUCH :o

How unlucky can one get :mad: had a big bet on Lindgren over 12- 12 from 4 with 2 rides to go and is involved in a big crash(innocent party) and has to pull out of the meeting.Still alive on my other bet on Cook over 12- got 9 with 2 to go !!! edit collected on Cook

ended up winning nothing- and lost nothing !!!!

Yes unlucky with that as he would have walked it, he wasnt the innocent party though, he caused the crash and should have been excluded but he would have scored points in heat 15.

Yes unlucky with that as he would have walked it, he wasnt the innocent party though, he caused the crash and should have been excluded but he would have scored points in heat 15.

Pity it wasn't far enough into the race to be awarded !!!!!

I bet on Worrall exactly 7 and Bewley over 8

They settled the Bewley bet as a winner and the Worrall bet as a loser

Just been on to them and they've changed it now

I bet on Worrall exactly 7 and Bewley over 8

They settled the Bewley bet as a winner and the Worrall bet as a loser

Just been on to them and they've changed it now

Thanks a lot for that, thats a lot of us that have had money took off us now!!!!!

Thanks a lot for that, thats a lot of us that have had money took off us now!!!!!

Sorry about that, only fair that bets are settled correctly though, Worrall was 13/2

Sorry about that, only fair that bets are settled correctly though, Worrall was 13/2

Fair enough if you had more on Worrall.

Out of interest what would have happened if I had withdrawn all money from account this morning. Would they have put account into negative figures?