British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Fair enough if you had more on Worrall.

Out of interest what would have happened if I had withdrawn all money from account this morning. Would they have put account into negative figures?

was wondering the same, they settled my Worrall bet before they took away the Bewley one, I hadn't mentioned they got that wrong but they obviously noticed when they were re checking the scores, if I had been quick I could have withdrawn my whole balance before they reclaimed their bewley money

don't suppose there is anything they could do bar deduct it next time you put money in

I had that.Took money out of Laddies after they put odds the wrong way around.I owe them 50 odd quid if I use them again.

I had Riss over 4, Worrall over 7 and Bewley over 8 yesterday. And they scored 4,7 and 8 😭🤦‍♂️

I`m a bit surprised that Bet 365 have a market on Rzeszow v Lublin and Torun v Gdansk.

done David Lampart -2 over Bjarne Pedersen.

Edited by racers and royals

Sheffield where 20-1 to win the Championship at the start of the season.

Musielak Over 7 @5/6 & Howarth Over 6 @29/20 are my 2 early bets for tonight. -14 is about right for the handicap if Doyle is putting it in? However, who knows what he'll be thinking after seeing Freddies crash. I'm not backing against Doyle, but would certainly bear it in mind if you are thinking of backing him or Swindon on the Hcp.

Like a few others, I'd backed Wolves to win the thing, this time last week I was very confident. Never mind, couldn't legislate for Rohan (throttle open, brains out) Tungate and Freddie's unfortunate crash. Had a nibble on Rory and Bomber on the over with Bet365.

Toby over and ex 7 @1.72 and 6.50 with 365

Doyle to win HT 1,BWD to win HT 2 and Morris to win HT4 @3.50 with Sky Bet.Harder than it looks,but only a fiver on this one for a bit of fun.

BWD over and ex 7 @ 1.57 and 7.00..Odds are short but he should get 5 rides,and at reserve.

Might add to it later.

Good luck

Edited by Bald Bloke

Like many others on here I had backed Wolverhampton to win the league @ 100/30 including a double with Jelena Ostapenko

who won a recent tennis open in Korea at 5/1

As I think Jason Doyle will only take 4 rides tonight as he did in Poland on Sunday I placed a bet with Skybet on Nick Morris @ 9/4 to be top scorer at the meeting

When placing the bet I was surprised to see they were laying 11/4 but sadly my £50 bet was reduced to a maximum of £9.09. Why bother laying the odds if you wont take the bets. I am laying the best price on Betfair on Wolverhampton @ 10.00 but I don't think their will be any takers

I would say there is no way, barring injury, that Doyle has only 4 rides. First leg of a 2 leg final?

I agree with this, but as I have stated previously Doyle may not be willing to risk injury and still think Morris is a good bet.

I would say there is no way, barring injury, that Doyle has only 4 rides. First leg of a 2 leg final?

But he did not in Poland on Sunday.So why risk extra rides to get injured before he is World Champion to be. He does not want a repeat of last year

But he did not in Poland on Sunday.So why risk extra rides to get injured before he is World Champion to be. He does not want a repeat of last year

He will be in heat 15 tonight- don`t worry about that !!!!!