British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Well, those of us that backed Wolves are a bit happier now. Let's face it, not many of us saw that coming.

Possibly now could see the betting Wolverhampton 4/5 and Swindon Evens

It will be close at Monmore and it's still not over, but Wolves are now definite Favs now.😉

4/5 Wolves ! what planet are you on . As for Doyle as he was not going to take 5 rides in the home leg of a final .

Edited by orion

I laid Wolverhampton @12.00 last night which was 4 points higher than any bookmakes yet no takers yet somebody had £100 at 1.07 on Swindom

Jason Doyle was 11/2 last night with Bet 365 to score 11 points which means his last 4 home matches when they went 11 have come up which was a 1750/1 4 timer.

Are u offering wolves at 4/5 for the title and how much would u take?
  • Like 1

I laid Wolverhampton @12.00 last night which was 4 points higher than any bookmakes yet no takers yet somebody had £100 at 1.07 on Swindom

Jason Doyle was 11/2 last night with Bet 365 to score 11 points which means his last 4 home matches when they went 11 have come up which was a 1750/1 4 timer.

Ouch

Are u offering wolves at 4/5 for the title and how much would u take?

Go back and read my post again . I said possibly

If you are interested in having a bet my odds will be up on Betfair tomorrow

I really hope the Wolves win like many others on this site as it will be a big pay day for me

Not possible at all ..anyone who understands about Speedway and Betting would know that Wolves could never be 4-5 and Swindon Evens after the result on Monday ...it's scary that they let you bet to honest .

Not possible at all ..anyone who understands about Speedway and Betting would know that Wolves could never be 4-5 and Swindon Evens after the result on Monday ...it's scary that they let you bet to honest .

What ever does --"it's scary that they let you bet to honest " possibly mean

I think that the education system in the country is great but sadly you missed it

What ever does --"it's scary that they let you bet to honest " possibly mean

I think that the education system in the country is great but sadly you missed it

When you price up 4-5 Wolves and Swindon evens ? ...I Think you missed the maths bit of the education system .

If you are interested in having a bet my odds will be up on Betfair tomorrow

I really hope the Wolves win like many others on this site as it will be a big pay day for me

Ah ok, you choose to say those odds were "possible" because theoretically it was possible, just highly unlikely.

It's possible with two GPS to go Jason Doyle will be priced 10 to 1 to be world champion...

Really like Doyle u11 for tonight. No way he rides ht15 unless it means something and whilst it may be close tonight I hope with Monday night's performance Wolves could have it seen up before then.

Doyle once again to score 11 with Bet 365

Will Harris have 6 rides and +2 against Doyle

Edited by mickthemuppet