British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Surely with Leicester probably having the strongest reserve pairing seen in any team this season (Cameron Heeps and Kyle Newman) this should be an away win. Expect plenty of points from this duo tonight

Surely with Leicester probably having the strongest reserve pairing seen in any team this season (Cameron Heeps and Kyle Newman) this should be an away win. Expect plenty of points from this duo tonight

Should do. Up against Graversen and Wood.

Got the Lions +4 @2.00 with Sky Bet.only a tenner,cause i'm not sure about who wants it.

Joined BB on Scotty over 10 @2.00,again just a tenner for the same reason.,and a little on 10 ex. With 365

Good luck lads :t:

I've done Leicester +4 5/6 with 365

Just backed them again 2/1 @ SJ to win tonight. Seems very fair

• Like 1

What do you make of this

Bet Victor bet

Handicap after heat 8

Sheffield -1 @10/11

Draw -1 @ 20/21

Leicester +1 @ 8/1

I would be backing Leicester but sadly they have closed my account

It's one of those matches where the temptation is so great, but you just don't know how much effort is going to be put in.

Went for Bjerre over 8 - can see him having 6 rides, and can beat any of the Leicester riders. Can also see him losing to any of them too in true Bjerre style!

Was tempted to go against Riss too, as I seem to recall he's had some crappy ones at Owlerton, but decided against it.

It's one of those matches where the temptation is so great, but you just don't know how much effort is going to be put in.

Went for Bjerre over 8 - can see him having 6 rides, and can beat any of the Leicester riders. Can also see him losing to any of them too in true Bjerre style!

Was tempted to go against Riss too, as I seem to recall he's had some crappy ones at Owlerton, but decided against it.

Agree about the effort thing.I just had small amounts for a bit of interest as its on TV.Might have a few in play heat winner bets with Skybet.

Good Luck all

• Like 1

Dont understand the bookies logic. Even when they realised Howarth wasnt riding Leicester were still 2/1.

Easy Money.

Scotty was shocking.Was always a gamble as to who wanted it though.

Scotty was shocking.Was always a gamble as to who wanted it though.

I only had a tenner on it though.

Leicester to win was my big bet as I couldn't see them wanting to move up a league. Also the line-ups were un-even tonight.

I only had a tenner on it though.

Leicester to win was my big bet as I couldn't see them wanting to move up a league. Also the line-ups were un-even tonight.

I had the same on each.Because I wasn't sure who wanted it.The Tigers ain't interested in the Prem,that was clear.Bit of a farce.

I think all the punters on here must have had good night

.Good luck to all of you

I have had a great night having had £50 on Leicester off scratch at 13/8 but thanks to Shockster had another £50 on Leicester 2/1 then had Cameron Heeps to win Heat 5 @ 5.00

I find it hard to back a lower league team against a higher team as been proven through the years

I await a reply from Orion as he always like to comment on my posts

Edited by mickthemuppet
  • Like 1