British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Either of them could have 7 rides. Bet fraught with danger

I want to mock you for being so very wrong, but my betting this season has been poor. So I'll just say, "whopppeeeeee, I got it spot on for once!" :D

Peter Ljung +3 against Mads Korneliussen looks quite good. I think bet365 made small mistake. Ljung after crash looks like in his normal form and I always prefer betting on Swedes in Elitserien. Mads in the other hand is too weak for 1. Polish division and it may take some time for him to get to his last year form - however he had live form and it may not repeat. No home game for Mads but he is scoring just 4 points per match this season (only 2 matches, but still..)

pT9B8f6.png

Przedpełski vs Buczkowski also looks quite good but odds felt down now so only in double.

Ladbrokes have the slips up, im thinking kings lynn +22, holder over 10, harris over and exactly 7, gomolski -1 vs grajczonek. Might put 2 quid on each of them

Magic Over 10 with 365 for me @ EVS. Magic is a double figure man around Wimborne.

Also think Grajczonek +2 v North @ 10/11

Not going anywhere near Newman off scratch v Kerr....As I think Kerr will get 6 rides and Newman only 4 because Starke is in form lately.

Completley agree 10 and over looks a sound bet.

Gone with magic over and exactly 10 imo looks a good bet

After Fridays BSF dead cert I was a little worried when he only had 10 before heat 15 that Middlo might not put him out! #Kerching

Suddenly after the last few days, even allowing for the Nicholls shocker my rubbish season has become quite good!

Luckily i changed my mind, went with janowski over 10, kingslynn +15 and bjerre under 6. Nearly a perfect sweep of bets, staked £10 got £15.90 returns better than nout

Bjerre under 10pts tonight with bet365 looks a gd bet.

Walasek +5 over Gollob, Bjerre under 10 and Gomolski +1 over Mroczka

Edited by ash

Not very original I know but Poland should dominate tonight, over 47 points 10/11.

Milik over 7 points 8/11, rubbish odds but hoping he'll get an extra ride.

Im going for russia under and exactly 27 @bet365. Will be a 1 man show with artem getting the majority of the points.

Had a small bet on Magic -2 vs Lindback.

Not very original I know but Poland should dominate tonight, over 47 points 10/11.

..and the award for worst bet ever placed goes to.. :oops:

Edited by Telboy68

Had a small bet on Magic -2 vs Lindback.

Referees joke of a non-decision cost me in heat 1.

Im going for russia under and exactly 27 @bet365. Will be a 1 man show with artem getting the majority of the points.

Would of won if russia hadnt of been gifted points in hampels rides :(