British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

i`ve done Zmarzlik over 11 !!

Nice last 2 races and you need to buy Pawlicki a beer, :cheers:

Now done Leszno -6 and the draw. Will have to youtube it as going out.

Edited by Shockster

It is such a tough one to call tonight. Jacob did so well at NSS on Saturday but hasnt really scored big there before, Masters has but had 6 rides last time. Such a close one. Freddie o10 I think looks best for me.

It is a tough one. I've backed Wolves at 100/30 to win the final and the prices I like are for Belle Vue tonight and for that reason don't want to back them as feel like I'm backing against myself. Tungate goes so well at NSS so over 7 would appeal. I actually think BV -6 is a good bet also, but I can't back it as I have said. Sporting Index 6-9 is also very fair IMO for BV.

Good luck to all.

Just backed Freddie Lindgren at 4/1 to be top points scorer in the meeting. It will be tough but just won PLRC and 4/1 seems pretty fair. Almost gauranteed 5 rides so will probably come down to the last heat.

Just backed Freddie Lindgren at 4/1 to be top points scorer in the meeting. It will be tough but just won PLRC and 4/1 seems pretty fair. Almost gauranteed 5 rides so will probably come down to the last heat.

Bet365? Didn't see that before

Try Skybet

Wolverhampton looks like a fair bet @ +7.5 tonight at 1.85

Edited by mickthemuppet

As Mick said Sky Bet

Heat betting as well once the meeting starts on TV meetings

Would of done Tungate over 7,but conditions could be tricky if the rain comes.

Had a go at Cookie over and ex 10...Hope he gets 5 and if the tracks a bit wet,i'm hoping he will deal with it better than some.Long shot but @2.45,worth a go.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Am I looking in the wrong section of sky bet? went into speedway and there is just the gp overall, premiership overall and ekstraliga overall no betting for tonights meeting from what I can see

Am I looking in the wrong section of sky bet? went into speedway and there is just the gp overall, premiership overall and ekstraliga overall no betting for tonights meeting from what I can see

It`s off

For the 2nd night running nothing stands out with Sweden tonight with bet 365. Pretty sure they are the same odds as last week- if i was having a bet i would probably go for Rospiggarna +16

For the 2nd night running nothing stands out with Sweden tonight with bet 365. Pretty sure they are the same odds as last week- if i was having a bet i would probably go for Rospiggarna +16

Yeah agree. 16 is quite a big start.might play.

Haha missed deadline writing this.

Edited by Shockster

Bet365 betting on Danish league final- some interesting rider match ups- surely Anders Thomsen will give David Lampart a run for his money !!!!!

All the speedway betting has gone from 365 as of 4.17pm :sad:

It's all back now :approve:

Edited by Bald Bloke