British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

B365 have the Ekstraliga final at 8 for the handicap. I've backed Leszno outright at 10/11 as you still have the chance in a race off if they lose by 8. Also done Gorzow +8.

Doyle -1 over Andersen must be a certainty surely ???

its really odd betting on Doyle tonight ...they go under or over 10 for him but 12 for Morris ...they are expecting a bad night form him I guess or expecting him to miss heat 15 if Swindon are winning

Edited by orion

I did Bjerre over 6.

He actually scored 8+1, he came 2nd in heat 5 but at the track it was announced as Worrall 2nd and on BT too they showed Worrall 2nd.

Waiting for referee score chart to be uploaded but got a bad feeling the referee has messed up.

I did Bjerre over 6.

He actually scored 8+1, he came 2nd in heat 5 but at the track it was announced as Worrall 2nd and on BT too they showed Worrall 2nd.

Waiting for referee score chart to be uploaded but got a bad feeling the referee has messed up.

And here's me thinking I'd made a mistake. Silly me, perish the thought.

I did Bjerre over 6.

Thankfully the referee had it correct so time to contact bet365.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/17results/wolverhampton_25.09.17_res.pdf

I have been paid out for KB over 6 when I looked this morning.

Yes they have changed it now.

Anyone else get on BWD to win heat 7 last night? Sky Bet paid out on him winning despite it being Morris on the line. Makes a nice change for them to get in wrong in my favour for once!

I've already backed Wolves at 100/30 for the Premiership, but have had to take the 5/1 on offer today for Belle Vue for the same trophy. I don't like backing against myself, but I think BV will win the Semi now. I'd make them Favs against Swindon if they do.

Did Wosniak over 4 last night and tonight Hampel -1 over Madsen looks tempting. I think caution should be used until the line-up is confirmed for Vetlanda(R/R for Vaculik or Musielak ????)

Edited by racers and royals