British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Tungate +3 over Nicholls seems good to me. Rohan had a rough night in the grand final but usually good for 5-7 points round Monmore. don't see Nicholls scoring more than 10 from his 5 given the week he's having.

Nicholls must be able to score over 6 tonight, right?

Nicholls must be able to score over 6 tonight, right?

Probably, but I wouldn't be taking odds on about it.

I've done BV -6 after HT8 and -16 for the match. Don't like giving away such big starts but can't see BV getting less than 55.

AS Leicester won away at Sheffield by 58-32 are bookmakers giving money away at -16, -18 and -20.for the home side

I also thought it was interesting that they went 2/1 on James Sergeant off scratch against Jan Gravesen in the other match at Belle Vue

AS Leicester won away at Sheffield by 58-32 are bookmakers giving money away at -16, -18 and -20.for the home side

I also thought it was interesting that they went 2/1 on James Sergeant off scratch against Jan Gravesen in the other match at Belle Vue

Sargeant and Graversen are at Leicester not Belle Vue

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ..You never fail to make us laugh ...Should have gone to Specsavers :D

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: ..You never fail to make us laugh ...Should have gone to Specsavers :D

It would be interesting to say whether it was a fair bet or not. /if you can please reply before the match finishes Do you think Sargeant in a good bet or not

It would be interesting to say whether it was a fair bet or not. /if you can please reply before the match finishes Do you think Sargeant in a good bet or not

Graversen will get more rides than Sargeant - so I`m not sure.

Well you thought it was a good bet even thou you thought it was at a another track ...so win or lose your bet is a mistake .Zero skill factor .

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sarj 4 vs Graversen 4.

Obviously would have been totally different if the meeting had been at BV. Because Sarj would have been lucky to score a point.

Doh!