Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Had a bit of a nightmare on my pre-GP Matchups but luckily the races were so predicatable made a fortune on heat betting!

Anyone having a go on the Polish meeting? little E/W on Zengota at 22/1 and Buszkowski at 16s with my free bet

On Zengi as well, he would have won last year if Pawlicki didnt fence him in the final heat.

Cyfer v Suchecki

Janowski v Buczkowski

Swiderski v Gapinski

Treble for a tenner.

problem I have with the betting is i'm not overly familiar with the likes of suchecki or a couple of the lower riders

Suchecki will not live with the Extraleague boys !!!

He did qualify, unlike Cyfer who replaced the injured Balinski.

I cannot believe that Bet 365 only bet on the first 20 heats. They should say that on the page where it offers the odds.

The points scored at the end of the meeting should be what counts and Bet 365 should change their rules. . They do not pay out the winner after 20 heats so the same should apply to points scored

Not really as it's two different bets ..one to win the gp the other is on how many a rider will score over 20 heats ...the only problem I can see is if they don't make it clear .

Had a bit of a nightmare on my pre-GP Matchups but luckily the races were so predicatable made a fortune on heat betting!

Which bookies offer Heat Betting in GP's?

Which bookies offer Heat Betting in GP's?

Sportingbet

The only thing worth betting on tonight are at what heat will it be called off.

The only thing worth betting on tonight are at what heat will it be called off.

Just had a few quid on heat 10, what with it being a sky meeting and all that 1/1 with bet365 :lol:

With ward and krcmar replacing miedzinski and howarth swindon now have to be worth a punt, currently 16/1 at ladbrokes

With ward and krcmar replacing miedzinski and howarth swindon now have to be worth a punt, currently 16/1 at ladbrokes

Ward makes them stronger but Krcmar makes them weaker, still no match for Coventry & Poole.

• Like 2

Well i had a tenner on cov at 17s on bet365, had a tenner on swindon at 16s earlier. Thier odds are already down to 8s without even racing a match.

8s is far too low, still don't reckon they will make the play offs. The aces still have as good a team imho, and Swindon have quite a few points to catch up.