British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

The issues right now for Swindon is they need to win 5 meetings that BV don't, that could be BV lose 5 at home or Swindon win 5 away or a combo of both. I just don't see it happening, BV should be fine at home now and could still get a few more away points.

BV will win at Home for sure............So Swindon will need a couple of away wins......I think that they will get them but they will not win the play-offs

Swindon need 5 away wins. Thats without BV scoring any points at Lakeside, Wolves and Poole. Can you really see Swindon wining 5 of 10 away meetings? 6 if BV get a point in each meeting left? 7 if BV win at Wolves and get a point in each of the others.... 4 of their away meetings are at Coventry and Poole. And there next away meeting is at Leicester were they didn't look like getting a point last week and even allowing for 10 point by a rider at #1 won't get one either.

Didn't realise that Swindon had 10 Away meetings. I have changed my mind now.....Swindon probably wont even make the play-offs.

I have gone for a bit of Value tonight.

Milik +2 v North @ 6/5

Cant see Milik being an agent.....Vaclav wouldn't have accepted the guest booking if he wasn't going to try....Its very unlikely that Lakeside would pay Milik guaranteed money either.

Also done Starke +2 v Ellis @ 8/11 with 365..............No way will Ellis beat Starke 3 times on the trot.

1/2 not bad small profit.

Im sorry to inform you sir but you didnt make a small profit. :lol: You win one bet at the odds of 8/11 and lose another one, hows that a profit? I guess the winner bet was your main bet, shame you deleted the part where you said that the Starke bet is small and worth a punt or something like that. :rofl:

Seriously why lie, look at other people bets on here nobody wins, they keep bringing up that they had one winning bet with Cowentree 5 years ago so they can afford losing. :lol:

I'll give you some winners next week try to save some money for that.

Only had £2.35 in account so stuck it on watt -1 v lawson now i have £4.49

Had a fair bit of success lately with heat betting in the GP. For example my main bet this British GP was Hancock to win Heat 8 @11/10 with Bet365. He was up against Harris, Tomas H.Jonasson & Andreas Jonsson.

Now I've been looking for ages for a speedway betting forum and now I've found one I'll be positing regular bets & checking out everyone's views on the fixtures!

One question - who does everyone bet with?

I know Bet365 do handicap and straight win markets but what about rider points for the elite league (Holder over 9) etc..??

Bet365 cover everything for the GP but seem to limit their markets for elite league meetings.

One Gear 👊🏽

There was a lot of value last night if you were brave to think that Lakeside wouldn't do a Glasgow!!! (Edinburgh v Glasgow, June 4th, 2010!!!!)

I personally had my second loser of the week when I foolishly thought they could keep it to a 20pt gap (Considering they kept it to 15 earlier in the season with what really looked a slightly weaker team!!!)

Onwards and upwards to the next one!

Christmas has come early if you have a Ladbrokes account.

Lakeside - 4 @ EVS

Zengota Under 9 @ EVS.

Also done a Double Lakeside -4 & Coventry -12

Yep couldn't believe it, am currently driving down to Lakeside had to pull over in a layby to get them on! I was expecting handicap to be about 14-16!

Equally bizarre bet365 have come on at -6.

Also done Kennett -2 v Doolan & Jonsson under 10

Edited by Rob B
  • Like 1

Also backing Lakeside and Kennet -2 vs Doolan!

Got to think they have gone off BV winning there end of may

What's everyone's thoughts on Peter Karlsson over 7 @10/11 with bet 365? He scored 20 on his last visit to Coventry in March. Deffo likes the track !!

Im on lakeside -4 and coventry -12 double pays evens gd luck people :)

I had lakeside -6, swiderski v zengota and kennett -2 v doolan. Made £2.30 profit off of 4.49 staked. Means i have made about a fiver this week, low profit but its profit im happy enough! Prob wont bet for a while now as going to egypt for 2 weeks, we will see!