Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Bloody sodding Kennett. Argh!!

Yep have been backing Kennett in every Lakeside home meeting and he been winning every time but last night was shocking. Thankfully my main bets of Lakeside and Zengota were easy winners wished I could have got more on but was limited.

Im on lakeside -4 and coventry -12 double pays evens gd luck people :)

Did you do the double with ladbrokes?

Gone for Zmarzlik to win Round 1 of the U-21 World Championship tonight @ 7/4

Will probably watch this on Eurosport 1 and join you @7/4!

Kolodziej under 7 @landshut tonight for me.

Only got 4 in torun last round plus I dont think kolodziej has seen the track befoer either.

Gone for Zmarzlik to win Round 1 of the U-21 World Championship tonight @ 7/4

I was on this as well, and with no working links was following the scores on sportowfakty when they flashed up that Zmarzilik had won the race off, I even went as far as emailing bet365 to ask why they had settled it as a losing bet before sportowfakty changed the result and put him second

I was on this as well, and with no working links was following the scores on sportowfakty when they flashed up that Zmarzilik had won the race off, I even went as far as emailing bet365 to ask why they had settled it as a losing bet before sportowfakty changed the result and put him second

I have also spoke to bet365 and they have sent it off to their settlement team!!

Darcy is back. +10 Swindon @5/6 .

Monday Elite League 13-07-15

Belle Vue v Leicester

Swindon v Poole

Darcy to ride against Poole on Sky Sports 7.30.

Thoughts on the two meetings?

Monday Elite League 13-07-15

Belle Vue v Leicester

Swindon v Poole

Darcy to ride against Poole on Sky Sports 7.30.

Thoughts on the two meetings?

BV to be called off due to rain. Swindon to have a smallish win as luckily for the Robins Kyle Newman is not in the best of form and I expect Zengota to maintain his recent good form.

BV to be called off due to rain. Swindon to have a smallish win as luckily for the Robins Kyle Newman is not in the best of form and I expect Zengota to maintain his recent good form.

I agree, although Poole picked up points on their last visit back in April (33-47). This is a much stronger robins side and it's all about Ward, the spotlight is on him & he will deliver. I look forward to see how the bookies price it up!!

Team News -

SWINDON: Darcy Ward, Eduard Krcmar, Hans Andersen, Grzegorz Zengota, Troy Batchelor, Charles Wright, Lewis Rose.

POOLE: Chris Holder, Davey Watt, Dakota North, Kacper Gomolski, Maciej Janowski, Paul Starke, Kyle Newman.

Edited by OneGear

i really like swindons top 4 tonight, poole are a tough team to beat but i think swindon will do the bizzo

Im tempted with andersen -1 v d watt on ladbrokes hans is allways gd around swindon and might even get ht 15 possibly.

I have gone for Swindon off scratch @4/5 . Thanks to Sky for taking half my bet.. I've already laid more on Betfair than they will allow me

• Like 1

Just got back from golf and had a quick bet of Holder over 7 @10/11. To tight to call the handicap so had £10 on Holder.

Going to be a cracking meeting!!

Great speedway action tonight, had everything! Good result for Swindon, well done to those who backed the win/handicap!

No action tomorrow then back at it Wednesday in the EL & NL

King's Lynn v Wolverhampton

Birmingham v Kent

Thoughts??

After Wednesday's elite league action they have a 5 day break but the GP is back this Saturday in Latvia! Looking forward to it!