Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Pawel Przedpelski +4 over Piotr Pawlicki

Nicki Pedersen over 10

:)

Not sure about anyone else but I'm quite happy to avail myself of the 50/1 Bet365 have on Kurtz to win the U21's. After Round 1, he sits 4 points off the joint leaders, Zmarzlik and Michelsen, and has been in terrific form recently. MBJ who was beaten by Kurtz last time at Lonigo is 11/1, so quite how they've arrived at 50/1 is bewildering.

Small bets on woffy kildermand mjj and batch

every time I bet on riders winning the GP I end up with 2 or 3 in the final and they lose.

So I thought it inevitable that Zagar would win the final, and it looked that way until Killer came off. At that point I wasn't sure if it was more inevitable that he would ride his luck to win the replay, or my betting jinx would prevail.

Not sure about anyone else but I'm quite happy to avail myself of the 50/1 Bet365 have on Kurtz to win the U21's. After Round 1, he sits 4 points off the joint leaders, Zmarzlik and Michelsen, and has been in terrific form recently. MBJ who was beaten by Kurtz last time at Lonigo is 11/1, so quite how they've arrived at 50/1 is bewildering.

Thats what i thought 50/1 looks a very big price tbh so ive had a bit on him.

Batchelor off scratch v Karlsson looks a great bet @ 4/6

I am not going to do it personally as Batchelor is riding with Ward and Harris all night.................Whilst up against Lindgren twice

In that case surely it`s a lousy bet !!!

Dak North +3 vs Fricke looks inviting - especially as Fricke seems to like messing up his first ride lately.

Fricke should beat Lawson in Heat 1 tonight though SCB.

Personally I think Ladbrokes have got it right for once tonight with all bets.....

Just seen North is heat leader and not second string. I think I'll be avoiding it now! If anything I'd give Fricke a very slight edge now I know that.

Why would north score well when that would help swindon.

I think he wont be getting many pts imo.

Why would north score well when that would help swindon.

I think he wont be getting many pts imo.

To earn money ? why do people have it in there head that riders care about the league rather what they earn .North might not many points but it won't he cares that Swindon in the play offs .. As it stands there is good chance and Belle vue will overtake Kings Lynn anyhow .

Edited by orion

I just suspect it orion. Lets wait and c.

Now its rr for kennett ive gone for bech exactly and over 8 could well get 6 rides.

I just suspect it orion. Lets wait and c.

Now its rr for kennett ive gone for bech exactly and over 8 could well get 6 rides.

How can you wait and see ...North got tough rides tonight so he might not do well anyhow so your never going to know ..where was Bech over 8 ?

Edited by orion

North now riding at 3 means surely will score over 6.

Gone with Dak over 6 aswell, odds not surprisingly low at 10/13