Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Not sure about anyone else but I'm quite happy to avail myself of the 50/1 Bet365 have on Kurtz to win the U21's. After Round 1, he sits 4 points off the joint leaders, Zmarzlik and Michelsen, and has been in terrific form recently. MBJ who was beaten by Kurtz last time at Lonigo is 11/1, so quite how they've arrived at 50/1 is bewildering.

Definitely good odds and may have a small bet on it, but hard to see him finishing ahead of zmarzlik or michelsen over 3 rounds, or prezedelski assuming he is ok after the latest crash.

How's North getting on PTW ? can't understand why he tried to earn loads of money rather than not stopping Swindon getting into the play offs .

I'm not getting all this fear of Swindon. Decent enough top 4 right now but close to a blank at 2 Cd not the strongest of reserves. On the right/wrong day 3 of Swindons top 4 are capable of failing to beat an opponent.

Mind you, Coventrys top 5 are the same thinking about it!!

How's North getting on PTW ? can't understand why he tried to earn loads of money rather than not stopping Swindon getting into the play offs .

Got that a bit wrong along with bech over 8 lol 😂😂
  • Like 1

Got that a bit wrong along with bech over 8 lol 😂😂

I had Bech to outscore Cook when I saw the r/r. Bugger! Luckily I had more on Worrall -2 vs Ellis. Does now mean since my buggering up PK/Ljung in the Swedish final I've managed to make up for it and made a profit. Probably been my best week for a long time. Mainly due to Kildemand on Saturday night!

I had Bech to outscore Cook when I saw the r/r. Bugger! Luckily I had more on Worrall -2 vs Ellis. Does now mean since my buggering up PK/Ljung in the Swedish final I've managed to make up for it and made a profit. Probably been my best week for a long time. Mainly due to Kildemand on Saturday night!

Why did Bech only take 3 rides

You must be on fire atm then as you lost a fair wack on that swedish meeting.

Blimming bech looked like atleast getting 5rides aswell.

Everytime i go over pts it allways happens i lose lol

Edited by PTW

Had 5 bets on tonight, had £1 on ward over 11, zagar under 10, nicholls over 7, jonsson under 9, lindgren under 10. 3/5 bets came in, and i made 88p profit lol

Get on B. Kurtz 0 v Sedgmen 0 @ 8/11 Ladbrokes

Doesn't matter that Sedgmen will be getting an extra ride because Justin is riding with Craig Cook 3 times on the night......

Also Grajczonek Over 8 looks tempting.

Kurtz bet now 8/13

Now 4/7 will probably be 1/2 before a wheel is turned

Sedgmen not guaranteed Heat 15 either so..................Could even be 5 rides each

Exactly what i thought Gater1 , also ladbrokes are calling him Bradley Kurtz

Edited by homer

Why did Bech only take 3 rides

Reported that his wrist was giving him trouble, was feeling like he was struggling to keep control of the bike.

Paul Starke 5/4 -3 v Branford. Edinburgh's reserves are awful and Starke is pretty handy around OTA.

Ive gone for erik riss under and exactly 5

I give up.......Kurtz untouchable every other week around Somerset

Wasn't he the same at Peterbrough on sky too

Yes mate........Around Somerset he is normally unstoppable.

Thats why i left that bet alone he seems to feel the pressure when hes on sky.

But i went for the shocker of the yr under 5 he gets 14 my word !!!