British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Hancock to win heat 1 off the inside 2/1 skybet. Also a few quid on Holder, who I'm sure would love to win for Darcy.

Cheers Greg :D

I may have won an 8, 7 and 6 fold on the head to heads tonight. Means 11k profit! Enought BSF'er have seen the pics on Facebook to know I'm not bluffing.

Edited by SCB

I may have won an 8, 7 and 6 fold on the head to heads tonight. Means 11k profit! Enought BSF'er have seen the pics on Facebook to know I'm not bluffing.

Mickthemuppett told you not to do those kinds of bets :rofl::rofl:

I feel such a mug!

So you got back what you lost last week. Nice one mate. :t:

So you got back what you lost last week. Nice one mate. :t:

Last week? I made about £50. Neither here nor there. But for all the rubbish bets over the years I've now won big tonight and £4000 in 2010. I'm well up on the bookies. I'm willing to accept its more that a bit of luck.

Does make the £800 I won on Kildemand in the last GP look pathetic.

Perhaps you can point out where I said not to do those bets There has never been a post of mine that said you should not bet on GP scores.. So do not make up things that are not true

Perhaps you can point out where I said not to do those bets There has never been a post of mine that said you should not bet on GP scores.. So do not make up things that are not true

When did anyone say gp scores .? ...Scb bets were head to heads . try to keep up .

Last week? I made about £50. Neither here nor there. But for all the rubbish bets over the years I've now won big tonight and £4000 in 2010. I'm well up on the bookies. I'm willing to accept its more that a bit of luck.

Does make the £800 I won on Kildemand in the last GP look pathetic.

Well done scb i was going to say i won nearly 50 tonight on holder over 7 but youve completly blown everyone out of the water with tht acca.

Who did u bet on?

I had Batch vs KK

Harris vs THJ

Greg vs Puk

Doyle vs Magic

MJJ vs AJ

Kildemand vs Holder

Matej vs Nicki

And Woffy vs Zmarzlik

Few narrow wins there scb but they all count.

I was guna do a ladbrokes one but they wudnt let me so gave up. Should of looked on bet365 seems sum sites let u do accas on certain bets but not others.

I dont think anyone will ever top that winnings wise on 1 bet.

Agree PTW, won a 19 football acca before, but that was only 3k, 25p bet mind!

Was happy winning 88 quid, on Zagar last night, but least one of us is trouncing the Bookies, well in SCB :approve:

Thts impressive 19teams ^^.

Im on wozniak under 5 4/5 now 8/11 looks gd considering he might only get 3rides.