British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

I'm limited with Ladbrokes now which is not a surprise with the winners I've had but it's not so bad as I can still get in a shop most of the time, having it on mobile is useful at tracks though.

Thats the one positive with Ladbrokes, I drive right past their shop on the way home!

Ive gone foe harris under and exactly 11 bet365,and swiderski exactly and over 4 ladbrokes,both look good bets.

Ive gone foe harris under and exactly 11 bet365,and swiderski exactly and over 4 ladbrokes,both look good bets.

Why would you bet against Harris on one his best tracks when he is riding out of his mind?

• Like 1

Why would you bet against Harris on one his best tracks when he is riding out of his mind?

Because 11is a high total all it needed was a retirement or a fall and it would of possibly been in. Id never of gone over 11 would you??
  • Like 1

Thought as much kks no answer you prob gone to bed early as its a school night :)
  • Like 1

Because 11is a high total all it needed was a retirement or a fall and it would of possibly been in. Id never of gone over 11 would you??

I did Harris over 11. :lol: Sleep tight. :rofl:

Stan James about 2000

Betting companies do t share details but you have to be aware several bookies are the same company with different name Unitbet/32red/888sport are all the same company. Boylesports have several names like Apollobet & Betmclean.

I'm limited with Ladbrokes now which is not a surprise with the winners I've had but it's not so bad as I can still get in a shop most of the time, having it on mobile is useful at tracks though.

Always been surprised that never been limited at bet365 after years but I know others who have.

The first bookmakers to offer betting on Elite League matches on handicap was a bookmakers in Peterborough called Speechley and Dewey in 1998. It's very hard to believe that the put the handicap odds in the Speedway Star for the following seven days. As there was no internet betting you had to phone them. No wonder they only did it for one season. All the bets were on credit so I never ever paid them a penny. They could not work out that the average speedway supporter had a much greater knowledge than they did. Ipswich were 3/1 favourites to win the league that season at 3/1 . When they signed Tomasz Gollob I tried to get £500 on them but they would only lay me £100.Within 5 matches Ipswich were 1/5. It was almost impossible to lose in those days.

Easy to say that 4 hours after the meeting has finished.

Do you want a print screen? :icon_smile_clown:

I didnt post it because rider points and h2hs are sucker bets, i very rarely play them with small stakes when nothing else is on.

I didnt post it because rider points and h2hs are sucker bets, i very rarely play them with small stakes when nothing else is on.

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

Young Orion won't like that

Edited by mickthemuppet

Did Nicholls -1 v Karlsson on Ladbrokes. Was looking close for a while but Nicholls did it quite comfortably in the end, I did it in shop and not gone back in yet but someone else saying they saying it is a loser as Karlsson double points counted. Double points have never counted????

Did Nicholls -1 v Karlsson on Ladbrokes. Was looking close for a while but Nicholls did it quite comfortably in the end, I did it in shop and not gone back in yet but someone else saying they saying it is a loser as Karlsson double points counted. Double points have never counted????

Of course it doesnt count.

Done Vetlanda -22,5.

Why are they sucker bets I am up a packet up on them this year and every year ..as long as you do your homework and don't bet on every meeting you got as much chance as winning money as any other . Scb have just won one of the biggest bets on speedway on here on heads to heads ..not sure why winning 12k is being a sucker

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

Young Orion won't like that

Yet again as why do you bring this up ? as we know what happens. you get made to look stupid as the reasons you give made zero sense before you have to crawl back under your rock again ...and this comes from man who tips loser after loser on here year after the year .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Harris should get the 12. Only AJ who can stop him. But you just never know with Troy, he's on my list with AJ and Bjerre to never be trusted!