British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Harris should get the 12. Only AJ who can stop him. But you just never know with Troy, he's on my list with AJ and Bjerre to never be trusted!

I have a similar list for my footy bets. I call it the C list! I'm sure you can guess what the C stands for!

Harris should get the 12. Only AJ who can stop him. But you just never know with Troy, he's on my list with AJ and Bjerre to never be trusted!

Bjere's been on my banned list for what seems like eternity. Never ever to be trusted no matter how good the bet may look.

Why are they sucker bets I am up a packet up on them this year and every year ..as long as you do your homework and don't bet on every meeting you got as much chance as winning money as any other . Scb have just won one of the biggest bets on speedway on here on heads to heads ..not sure why winning 12k is being a sucker

Yet again as why do you bring this up ? as we know what happens. you get made to look stupid as the reasons you give made zero sense before you have to crawl back under your rock again ...and this comes from man who tips loser after loser on here year after the year .

You been told a thousand times why it is a sucker bet but you refuse to understand... Winning 1 bet is hardly a winning season, maybe he lost twice as much the next day but didnt post that.

I looked back a couple of pages for the record of h2hs and rider points and no surprise it was negative. You and couple of others here telling how easy to win and yet most of your pick are loosers then you win back all of your loses with one bet, yeah all right mate.

Nobody cares if you lie to yourself but dont try to made other people look stupid because they dont believe your silly stories.

Post your picks you play before matches and keep a record here for the whole season then we'll see who should crawl back under his rock, unless you still have a rock at the end of the season and didnt lose that as well.

Of course it doesnt count.

Done Vetlanda -22,5.

Thats ashame 😅😅
  • Like 1

Any bet as long is it is not rigged in some way is not a sucker bet any more than any other. Betting is what you make it. I've always been one of the first to say I probably don't make money from my gambling but that's doesn't worry me too much. I have a sister who until quite recently through that going out every Saturday night and spending £100 on alcohol, fags, clubs and taxis was a good use of her money - she's not alone in that. That's £400 a month. My gambling costs nowhere near that. How much does a 10 a day smoker spend a year smoking? How much do most people spend on booze? I don't smoke and Cardiff and Christmas aside I probably spend no more than £100 the rest of the year on booze. So if I "waste" a few pound gambling but I get some enjoyment out of seeing result come in as a result its money well spent.

Bookies offer 5/6 on a head to head. So you win £83 for £100 bet. Luck days you'll wii. About 50% so at worst I lose £17 for every £200 of bets. If I bet £100 a night that's a cost of £50 a week roughly.

But I won £4000 in 2010 on the Bees winning the league and another £12,200 2 weeks ago (and I'll admit there was some serious luck there - for a start I let my 6yo niece pick 3 of the 8 bets!). That means I have to go some way to be in debt to the bookies. I must being doing something right to have accounts seriously limited.

But I'll say it again, while ultimately we all bet to win, or what's he point. I can afford to lose (and I hope everyone can - rule number 1 only bet what you can afford to lose) and as long as I feel I've got enough of a buzz out of any wins to cover the losses I'll continue to bet.

Am I some betting guru? No way. Do I enjoy a bet in the same way some enjoy a fag, a pint, a holiday once a year? Yes. It's a bit of fun. And some of us put our bets on here to pick up advise on others (and your opinion head to heads are rubbish is something some people should think about and consider - as it may be true), to find out what others avoid but also as it can be nice to say "told you so" but equally to give each other a bit of stick when it goes wrong.

Thats ashame

Yes, dreadful, im gonna throw myself in the canal... :lol: I did post a record on here for a couple of weeks it was 6-11 or something like that, i was on the wrong side at the end of the season, my bankroll still looks all right. :t:

Anyone doing bets tonight?

I like the look of harris over and exactly 12 theres only doyle and maybe sum of his team mates tgat he'll beat.

Ive gone foe harris under and exactly 11 bet365,and swiderski exactly and over 4 ladbrokes,both look good bets.

Why would you bet against Harris on one his best tracks when he is riding out of his mind?

Because 11is a high total all it needed was a retirement or a fall and it would of possibly been in. Id never of gone over 11 would you??

One time over 12 looks good, three days later you would never play over 11. Make your mind up you wally. :icon_smile_clown:

TBF it was 11 as an away rider, guesting and only able to have 5 rides vs 12 as a home rider, for his own team and able to have 6 rides. Hindsight says the Wolves bet over was better but if both meeting happened again this week I'd pick the over 12 vs Lakeside as being more likely than the over 11 at Wolves.

The only thing I would say, is I've said for a long time Bomber probably does ride Wolves better than Brandon.

Edited by SCB

You been told a thousand times why it is a sucker bet but you refuse to understand... Winning 1 bet is hardly a winning season, maybe he lost twice as much the next day but didnt post that.

I looked back a couple of pages for the record of h2hs and rider points and no surprise it was negative. You and couple of others here telling how easy to win and yet most of your pick are loosers then you win back all of your loses with one bet, yeah all right mate.

Nobody cares if you lie to yourself but dont try to made other people look stupid because they dont believe your silly stories.

Post your picks you play before matches and keep a record here for the whole season then we'll see who should crawl back under his rock, unless you still have a rock at the end of the season and didnt lose that as well.

We have been told a few times by the same stupid people and each time the reason have been shown to complete rubbish with no logic ..yet again why don't you try to explain why it is suckers bet to compared to any others ? the problem is you can't and won't be able to .

Edited by orion

Anyone betting on gp.

Ive found a good bet on ladbrokes holder under 10evens. Only once at cardiff has he got more than 10.

My bets....

Jonasson vs Batch

Greg vs Nicki

Doyle vs Holder

Iversen vs Janowski

AJ vs Harris

KK vs Conda

Jensen vs Kildemand

Woffy vs Zagar

Going to have a look now for the best odds on Doyle and have £20 ew but in pretty rubbish at picking GP winners

I've backed Doyle and MJJ. 6 fold in rider match ups. Same as SCB except I've gone for Bomber to beat AJ and left Woffy and KK out.

Woo, 5 wins and a draw! Sadly means a loss on the night.

Good night for me holder under 10pts thank you very much wonder what dawkins done ??

• Like 1