British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

I did josh Grajczonek over 9, ladbrokes paid out, bet365 didn't

I think ladbrokes pay out on total pts so tr ride cud of counted.

Overall a decent night

Bjerre Over and Exactly 6 surely @ 4/6 and @ 5/1. Howarth struggles at second string around Lynn. Lindgren dare I say it a bit of a one track pony and I cant remember the last time PK had a good meeting around Lynn.

Might have a bit on Lindgren Under and Exactly 8.

Edited by Gater1

Bjerre over 6 was basically done after his second ride! Cheers for the cash

• Like 1

Went for Wells to outscore Porsing on a 0.0 h/cap with Ladbrokes at Evens...

Easy money!

Finish gp

I'm on magic under 10 pts 4/6 @ ladbrokes.

The points total includes semi and final.

Also like the look of Thomas h jonasson +2 v batchelor.

• Like 1

Hampel -2 vs KK looks good to me.

Finish gp

I'm on magic under 10 pts 4/6 @ ladbrokes.

The points total includes semi and final.

Also like the look of Thomas h jonasson +2 v batchelor.

Lot of money on Magic Under 10 as the price is now 4/7

I do 'matched betting', which is guaranteed profits whatever the outcome, generally on football or the horses.

Can you do well betting on speedway results never done it on that. There is 'virtual speedway' you can bet at bookies ive seen lately!

Taken the Wolves at -6 tonight, personally think it will be 50-40 to Wolves and also taken the -4 after Heat 8 as I think they will get off to a big lead and the TR for Iversen won't come until Heat 10

Think Lambert at +1 over Thorsell has a reasonable chance as I think they will both score about 5 each

Wells at -1 over Schlein should land, obviously a gamble but I think Wells is in enough form to get in double figures and they will potentially use him in Heat 15 instead of giving the guest an extra ride as the meeting should be done and dusted by then.

Have considered Blackbird over Worrall but there is too much potential for Worrall taking at least 6 rides tonight with both Morris and Porsing struggling to score

Taken the Wolves at -6 tonight, personally think it will be 50-40 to Wolves and also taken the -4 after Heat 8 as I think they will get off to a big lead and the TR for Iversen won't come until Heat 10

Think Lambert at +1 over Thorsell has a reasonable chance as I think they will both score about 5 each

Wells at -1 over Schlein should land, obviously a gamble but I think Wells is in enough form to get in double figures and they will potentially use him in Heat 15 instead of giving the guest an extra ride as the meeting should be done and dusted by then.

Have considered Blackbird over Worrall but there is too much potential for Worrall taking at least 6 rides tonight with both Morris and Porsing struggling to score

Wolves minus 4 with ladbrokes

I do like Wells v schlein for the reasons you stated above but my money has gone on pk under 12 looks a very good bet. Almost as good as magic under 10 in Finland :)
  • Like 1

I am with PTW.

I also think Wells -1 looks a great shout but spent my money on PK Under and Exactly as well.

Chucked a medium stake on Niels Over and Exactly 9 as well.

I'm on Puk over 9 and PK under 12 too. Looking at the odds most people are :D

I'm on Puk over 9 and PK under 12 too. Looking at the odds most people are :D

As soon as I done my bet went from 8/13 to 8/15.

Also tempting was

Wells -1 v schlein

Harris under 9

Nki over 9