British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

You insult every poster who has a different opinion to you, maybe your the one who should go away as a forum is for opinions surely.

yes it is.. but you dont take anyone elses.. and some people who actually know more than you.

Think after 59 pages we should wrap this thread up.For those who have read my posts I have no problem Tai being selected for the World Cup team or for giving the Elite League a miss as many other of the top riders do,I understand why !

My beef was losing Mr Woffinden to the British Final this year and probably for good, It just doesn't sit right with me.

Thankfully over the last 59 pages his reasons for missing Manchester this year have been layed bare as

Mental Burnout

Physical Burnout

Scheduling of the semi finals

Scheduling of the final

No bikes in England

Cost

Giving the young riders a chance

Outgrown the competition

Other priorities

2 fingers up to the BSPA

Think that's it

• Like 1

You insult every poster who has a different opinion to you, maybe your the one who should go away as a forum is for opinions surely.

no its not opinion though is it.

Tai didnt do the semi finals because it around a gp weekend...............fact

He wouldnt have accepted a wildcard as he felt it wasnt fair on the other riders that had tried to qualify by right.........fact

He wasnt offered a place in the British Final..................opinion

He missed the British Final because of the dates of the semi finals.................fact

Tai is British..............fact

Tai has strong ties to Australia as he grew up there.................fact

You tried to ride speedway...........fact

You werent very good at it...........fact

• Like 1

Tai didn't have too, so your point is irrelevant.

Who mentioned Tai??????

I was merely stating how some Countries require their riders to compete.... Hence I enquired 're Fast Freddie??

So not irrelevant....

• Like 2

no its not opinion though is it.

Tai didnt do the semi finals because it around a gp weekend...............fact

He wouldnt have accepted a wildcard as he felt it wasnt fair on the other riders that had tried to qualify by right.........fact

He wasnt offered a place in the British Final..................opinion

He missed the British Final because of the dates of the semi finals.................fact

Tai is British..............fact

Tai has strong ties to Australia as he grew up there.................fact

You tried to ride speedway...........fact

You werent very good at it...........fact

Your so predicatable with the twaddle you keep spouting.

so tai will be giving Poland a miss the day before he is due in Cardiff ? Guess not

so tai will be giving Poland a miss the day before he is due in Cardiff ? Guess not

Ignoring the twaddle. He has a contract with a Polish club, to which you confirm pay him millions. Therefore assume he does as they say.

You're still struggling with the whole concept of contracts, are you not? You cannot force a rider to return to Britain and sign a contract with a club, despite your expressed wishes to the contrary. Similarly, once a rider has put his name on the dotted line, then the contractual obligations contained therein are in force. You've ridden for clubs; you must have signed, presumably, and been aware that you had to turn up as required at the allotted time. Is it really so difficult to understand?

You're still struggling with the whole concept of contracts, are you not? You cannot force a rider to return to Britain and sign a contract with a club, despite your expressed wishes to the contrary. Similarly, once a rider has put his name on the dotted line, then the contractual obligations contained therein are in force. You've ridden for clubs; you must have signed, presumably, and been aware that you had to turn up as required at the allotted time. Is it really so difficult to understand?

So what's the point in assets? That needs addressing asap...

Not that I'm trying to change the subject!!

Ignoring the twaddle. He has a contract with a Polish club, to which you confirm pay him millions. Therefore assume he does as they say.

Yes with the money I expect him to be on but then it was British speedway that helped him to get to that point in Poland and he couldn't care less about the British final or the British fans.

Contracts and agreements can mean very little in speedway, Leicester rider Wozniak signed for the lions for the 2016 season yet Poland have stopped him riding for Leicester until they decide he can return to British speedway. Do you think polish riders would not ride in the polish national final as they are contracted to ride in a British meeting ?

when is this merry go round going to stop.

Tai didnt ride in the British Championship period

Non of us are going to be selecting the team for the WTC period

We have all had a say, some more then once, if we all stopped posting (me included) this thread would not go any further If any one person wants to continue posting, let them post to themselves.

proof once again that you are clueless. You have been told about contracts so many times. For someone who raced you actually know bugger all

zzzzzzzzzzz let this thread die

Oh please don't it's the best comedy I have come across in years