British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Not sure that's entirely legal but I'm sure other more knowledeable folks will confirm.

people can record whatever they like.. as long as you dont show his face without his permission they could film Tai responding to the questions in hand.. which is all i was going to do.. it will show his answers in an impartial manner and i feel it would show the real conversation without it being dramatised by someone..

people can record whatever they like.. as long as you dont show his face without his permission they could film Tai responding to the questions in hand.. which is all i was going to do.. it will show his answers in an impartial manner and i feel it would show the real conversation without it being dramatised by someone..

Sorry didn't realise you just meant showing Tai's side of the encounter, which I agree is fine.

Altho given the entrenched views of folk on both sides on this thread I doubt it will change anyone's mind :wink:

​I think you have completely misunderstood the LINK waihekeaces1. Read it more carefully, but also in the context of the comment by robert72 which I queried (see below). By the way, shall I let you know when the next book on NZ speedway midget car legend Barry Butterworth will be published?

This is the Opening Post (above) in this thread. Despite the many comments made with differing and valued options, at the so-called end of the day IMO robert72's comment still carries much credibility.

Bomber,Tai,Danny,Craig with lambertl as reserve.

As everyone knows I would leave tai out for missing the British final but nobody is strong enough to stand up and say what's right,if it was another GB rider then there would be calls to leave them out.

Danny was British champ so deserves his place like the first 2 are GP riders, think cook could step up and be a hero.

No place for Nichols but had tai,bomber or cook won the British final then I would of put in steve Worrall in instead of king

Wow 100 pages, just goes to show R72 can keep people debating :)

Edited by robert72

As everyone knows I would leave tai out for missing the British final but nobody is strong enough to stand up and say what's right,if it was another GB rider then there would be calls to leave them out.

Danny was British champ so deserves his place like the first 2 are GP riders, think cook could step up and be a hero.

No place for Nichols but had tai,bomber or cook won the British final then I would of put in steve Worrall in instead of king

yeah you are a true master debater

• Like 2

Jeez, is this topic still boring on?

Well of course it is, lead by the one man hate band Robert72.

Still he has all the attention he craves as people feed it's nonsense.

of course Tai will be leading GB and get huge support at Cardiff.

He is a popular and well loved world champion.

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 4

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY.

Not by everyone but then you only read what you want to hear.

What planet are you on? Lambert is a shoe/in with the brilliant Tai surely.😀 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

yeah you are a true master debater

:party::rofl:

What planet are you on? Lambert is a shoe/in with the brilliant Tai surely.

Just ignore him mate he's a lunatic of the highest order, would also be lunacy not to include Tai and Robert who would be wasted at reserve

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY.

This non topic just like the superstar that was Robert both equally get on your t*tties doesnt it?

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 1

Not by everyone but then you only read what you want to hear.

Still making a complete t i t of yourself I see :rofl:

p.s. how can somebody hear what they read???? DOH!

Edited by chris4gillian

p.s. how can somebody hear what they read???? DOH!

Easily. I expect he has voices inside his head

• Like 1

Ask Tai if racing in the UK will ever cross his mind again plz

Ask Tai if racing in the UK will ever cross his mind again plz

i wont continue to be an avenue to ask questions.. lol

my personal opinion from our discussions over the past i dont think so he is having massive success doing things the way he is.. and a world title is what he wants and he is so hungry for more and more..

I selfishly wish he would ride over here as i would love to see him ride over here more often but i apreciate what he is doing and why he is doing things this way and i will never judge him for that.. he is our world champ and i will support him in what ever he chooses..

• Like 1

What a pointless toipic !!

Tai wants to ride in the World Cup ... I am sure Rossiter will want him to ride,

The vast majority of British Speedway supporters will want him to ride.

The British Final and the World Cup are separate entities...

I'm not part of that vast (according to you ) majority nor is anybody else I know who follows speedway . I would much rather see a team comprised of riders who didn't choose to be British out of convenience , and still showing their loyalty to British speedway where they learned their trade

• Like 1

I actually like Woffinden more now having seen the kind of people he pisses off.

Woffy, Woffy, Woffy......

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 7

Woffinden as i have said endless times before has grown on me you have to admire him.When he got his Wildcard in 2013 i felt he was lucky to even get one but to win the series at 500/1 god what a shock that was fair play to him he moved up a few gears.Now without Darcy maybe Emil with a few pretenders Dudek ( who is class) Pawlicki (will be good longterm) Bartosz as well Tai could win five titles if he stays focussed.

• Like 1