British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Great name for one with so much bluster and no substance, join robert & gustix in the dunces corner.

Go stand on the naughty step, its about money pure and simple dosh !!, whilst on the naughty step touch yourself over the head with the idiot stick !!

What is the point of a British World Champion that we never see? He might as well be racing in Australia .....

He will be multi World Champion then retire to Australia, great .... not!

He's just turned into a faceless wonder for us brits .....

I can see some on here have melt downs now you have spoken what a lot of people think and is so true

I can see some on here have melt downs now you have spoken what a lot of people think and is so true

I hope you have a little chat with Tai at Cardiff and Darren can fill us all in ✌️

Talking of melting, are you going to face Woffinden or not?

• Like 1

What is the point of a British World Champion that we never see? He might as well be racing in Australia .....

He will be multi World Champion then retire to Australia, great .... not!

He's just turned into a faceless wonder for us brits .....

Spot on post that will set some keyboards on fire lol

If you go tomorrow then you will see him.Same as you might see that British world champion just the once this year if you go to Silverstone

And of course there is the other chance to 'not see him' at Belle Vue.The meeting this thread is about.Any more chances this season?

Go stand on the naughty step, its about money pure and simple dosh !!, whilst on the naughty step touch yourself over the head with the idiot stick !!

5 posts copied in order. I'm struggling to see anybody having a "melt down" as claimed by you in the last one.

• Like 2

A lot..... basically means 3 of you.

or commonly known as the troll club.

• Like 2

I will give you one thing you are one clever fella.

You are a past master of ducking and deflecting the attention from yourself.

Answering questions with a question, constantly baning out the propaganda.

Ever thought about a career in politics, you would be good at that.

• Like 2

Would probably be more successfull at politics than he ever was as speedway.

• Like 3

5000 posts, here we come !! :nono: If you all stopped going back to him he'l end up talking to himself. Its in your own hands.

Edited by Starman2006

Hard not to be to be fair!

5000 posts, here we come !! :nono: If you all stopped going back to him he'l end up talking to himself. Its in your own hands.

Thanks mate, never thought of that, genius.

Thanks mate, never thought of that, genius.

Well, its in yours hands.

If you go tomorrow then you will see him.Same as you might see that British world champion just the once this year if you go to Silverstone

And of course there is the other chance to 'not see him' at Belle Vue.The meeting this thread is about.Any more chances this season?

I don't do BSI Cardiff unless I win a free ticket! Although I love the WTC not going there either unless our Supporters Club get enough folk to fill the minibus .... then I will have to.

Here we go again comparing speedway to another sport that doesn't compare equally. Yes 2 British world champions but only one is a household name worldwide the other is unknown unless you follow speedway.

Remind me again how good you were at speedway ?

It's not that hard being clever against some of the clowns on here who worship someone who really doesn't care about the British fans.

I actually like Woffinden more now having seen the kind of people he pisses off.

Woffy, Woffy, Woffy......

SHme he's not black aint it . you could have screamed racist