British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Plus in charge of the pit gate at Plymouth

Could you please answer the question I put you.

Post number 1842.

Just in case you cannot find it.

Again, he is NOT Rob Homer. Rob was born Rob, not Robert and has never been on this forum.

Do you honestly believe he will listen to you, he thinks he knows it all, the doctor otherwise known as tom is a wannabe hard nut who slags off people he knows do things he can't do.

A real looney tune

Don't see the money ?

I don't see an answer to my question.

Could you answer please.

Don't see the money ?

You dont see the money until you win the bet!! You wanted to bet some have said yes so prove you rode against world champions or are you asmitting to lying again

• Like 1

Don't see the money ?

Still bottling it?

You dont see the money until you win the bet!! You wanted to bet some have said yes so prove you rode against world champions or are you asmitting to lying again

Yep. He's still bottling it.

I know I won't see the money. His money is about as real as his riding career. Sad little troll.

• Like 1

Thing is Robert72, you've never denied not being Rob Homer, so obviously you're happy to be dragging someone else's identity through the mud, all to make people think you were really a speedway rider.

That's looney tune!

• Like 4

Thing is Robert72, you've never denied not being Rob Homer, so obviously you're happy to be dragging someone else's identity through the mud, all to make people think you were really a speedway rider.

That's looney tune!

I denied I was Rob homer a long long time ago and many including yourself said I was and that I was found out and kept it going as you were Always right but you were not .

So are you and your mates now taking back that Rob homer was a crap rider, everyone laughed at him,he was a joke and his wife left him, was on a 2pt average,never made it,ect ect or are you still happy to say it as that's what you and others constantly said,including physical treats from the doctor and another poster to harm Rob homer.

You and your mates have been like vigilantes and attacked a rider YOU thought was me, is this not disgraceful by you ?

Do you honestly think riders will come on here and debate after reading this and the vile attacks.

Do you honestly think riders will come on here and debate after reading this and the vile attacks.

Who's bothered if ex-riders want to come on this forum or not? We're happy to have people like you who have never ridden a bike.

Anyway, now you've admitted that, can you tell us when you'll be paying up on the £10k bet to the SRBF?

• Like 1

If I may just interrupt the 80 pages of off topic conversation for one second, I'm slightly confused as to the question regarding Woffinden riding for GB.

He is an automatic choice and will be leading the team regardless, I have no doubts on that.

If it's to do with the debate of whether people consider him British or not, I don't remember anyone questioning whether Loram or Wigg should represent England/GB and quite rightly so, yet neither of them were even born in this country.

If it's to do with Woffinden's tattoos, swearing, ears; missing the British Final, sitting out EL, fund raising, publicity, accent or so called attitude then I think we all need to calm down.

If it's to do with how many points he will score, then i think the debate has run its course.

• Like 5

I denied I was Rob homer a long long time ago and many including yourself said I was and that I was found out and kept it going as you were Always right but you were not .

So are you and your mates now taking back that Rob homer was a crap rider, everyone laughed at him,he was a joke and his wife left him, was on a 2pt average,never made it,ect ect or are you still happy to say it as that's what you and others constantly said,including physical treats from the doctor and another poster to harm Rob homer.

You and your mates have been like vigilantes and attacked a rider YOU thought was me, is this not disgraceful by you ?

I don't recall you ever denying you are Rob Homer, nor have I made any mention of his personal situation. I think it's fair to say though his career was crap.

If you have stated it, it was probably once, a long time agoo. Surely the amount of times it's been mentioned you are one and the same person you'd have reminded people of that fact - but no. You've let people carry on because it creates attention for you.

Do I honestly think rides will come on here, no, not many. Not when there's cock wobblers like you around pretending to be something or someone you're quite obviously not.

Edited by Wackie

If I may just interrupt the 80 pages of off topic conversation for one second, I'm slightly confused as to the question regarding Woffinden riding for GB.

He is an automatic choice and will be leading the team regardless, I have no doubts on that.

If it's to do with the debate of whether people consider him British or not, I don't remember anyone questioning whether Loram or Wigg should represent England/GB and quite rightly so, yet neither of them were even born in this country.

If it's to do with Woffinden's tattoos, swearing, ears; missing the British Final, sitting out EL, fund raising, publicity, accent or so called attitude then I think we all need to calm down.

If it's to do with how many points he will score, then i think the debate has run its course.

What a lot of waffle.

If you don't ride here and then arrogantly devalue the British final by saying your not riding as your giving someone else a chance to win then you shouldn't be in team GB however good you are and needed in the team.

I don't recall you ever denying you are Rob Homer, nor have I made any mention of his personal situation. I think it's fair to say though his career was crap.

If you have stated it, it was probably once, a long time agoo. Surely the amount of times it's been mentioned you are one and the same person you'd have reminded people of that fact - but no. You've let people carry on because it creates attention for you.

Do I honestly think rides will come on here, no, not many. Not when there's cock wobblers like you around pretending to be something or someone you're quite obviously not.

Said it a number of times early on but the normal ones wouldn't believe it.

Again your making assumptions but you don't know, you must stop doing it.

Well yes, we know that. Of course Tai is an automatic choice and will be leading GB.

That was decided on page 1.

To keep the thread going we've had to change the topic to "how much of a cockwomble is Robert72". Why are you trying to change it back?

erm, no...it isn't. Tai was born in Britain with British parents and grandparents.

He isn't qualified to ride for Denmark, Sweden, Australia, Poland, The Czech Republic, USA, Latvia, Georgia, New Zealand, Finland, or the Central African Republic.

It's GB or nothing.

Now can we get back to the subject in hand?

Are you sure he can't ride for Australia ?