British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Don't tar me with that brush thank you . just becuase you are a sycophant dont assume that everyone else is

Was that necessary.

Was that necessary.

Was that necessary.

yes it was .i dont like people speaking on my behalf .
  • Like 1

Don't tar me with that brush thank you . just becuase you are a sycophant dont assume that everyone else is

Nothing to do with being a sycophant, it's to do with being a polite human being.

• Like 3

nope it wasnt..

did spin king ask YOU ? no so butt out , or are you so thick that you cannot understand . I. DON'T LIKE POEPLE SPEAKING ON MY BEHALF . especially when it's an arsehole like you !! Edited by speedibee

did spin king ask YOU ? no so butt out , or are you so thick that you cannot understand . I. DON'T LIKE POEPLE SPEAKING ON MY BEHALF . especially when it's an arsehole like you !!

wow who rattled your cage.. if you dont want people talking for you i suggest not reading peoples posts then.. or are you that dumb you cannot go past that one.. he didnt say especially speedibee did he.. suggest you take a step down in thinking you are mega important that people are talking for you..

Someone will be taking a holiday from the forum soon I expect.

hope so.. that little outburst has earnt him a report.. people will learn be nice or take a holiday..

• Like 2

Never mind, maybe robert72 will be back to replace him, this thread just keeps giving.

Never mind, maybe robert72 will be back to replace him, this thread just keeps giving.

its like having a huge multi conversation there has been some great comments i do agree it has served its purpose.. but people that want to throw insults dont need to be part of this forum

• Like 1

its like having a huge multi conversation there has been some great comments i do agree it has served its purpose.. but people that want to throw insults dont need to be part of this forum

Couldn't agree more, pillock!

:t:

• Like 1