British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Should British speedway turn its back on Tai riding for Team GB after he turned his back on British speedway this year.

I would like to see him left out of the pairs,the world cup and the British final until he puts British speedway first again.

Anyone else agree or do you think he should ride ?

• Like 2

Blimey just because he doesn't ride over here shouldn't mean he should not be allowed to ride for GB or the British titles.

• Like 5

Should British speedway turn its back on Tai riding for Team GB after he turned his back on British speedway this year.

I would like to see him left out of the pairs,the world cup and the British final until he puts British speedway first again.

:rofl::rofl::t:

• Like 1

In one word: YES

Woffy will be in the team and so he should be. Madness to even question it.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 5

Do you not want us to win ANYTHING?

I don't think he should ride for that bloody awful TeamGB - I do however think that he should ride for Great Britain.

• Like 3

Daft question, if you ask me.

Just because a rider doesn't race for a British club for a season doesn't mean he has turned his back on British speedway.

• Like 3

Should Portugal drop Ronaldo for turning his back on their domestic league? Argentina drop messi, Wales drop Bale, France drop Ribery, Brazil drop Neymar etc.

• Like 7

"Team GB" was a pathetic 1980s attempt to be cool and relevant that speedway adopted ten years after everybody else - now its just an embarrasment and we're just making fools of ourselves - its Great Britain.

oh and Wales should drop Gareth Bale for playing for Real Madrid should they? Why should Woffinden work for less money that he can get elsewhere - would you??

Edited by ch958

Should Portugal drop Ronaldo for turning his back on their domestic league? Argentina drop messi, Wales drop Bale, France drop Ribery, Brazil drop Neymar etc.

Which Welsh League would that be. The one that doesn't even have the top Welsh teams?

• Like 1

Of course he should, blimey we're bad enough with him, I dread to think what we'd be like without him!

• Like 3