British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Since the reasonable debate ended on here about 4 pages ago its now become Robert72 against the "Tai Woffinden is perfect" club

Reasonable debate 4 pages ago?

There was never a reasonable debate to start with!

The answer quite simply is yes, he should be riding for Team GB.

Also, nobody has ever said Tai Woffinden is perfect, that's just a fabrication you've concocted to try and breathe life into your flagging argument.

However, when you compare him against many, many riders of the past and present by the standards which you and others seem keen to judge, he comes out looking pretty good.

• Like 3

So Robert72, Rob, Robbie, Bob, Bobby...come on who are You?..A rider called Robert who was born in 1972 maybe..come on Rob own up, what are You afraid of?

So Robert72, Rob, Robbie, Bob, Bobby...come on who are You?..A rider called Robert who was born in 1972 maybe..come on Rob own up, what are You afraid of?

Think it was established some time ago that it's Robert Homer

This is what I can find regarding the glittering career

1989..Coventry (British League 2)

1989..Coventry..1m..4r..1p..0b..1.00ave (British League 1)

1991..Sheffield Cubs (Junior League)

1992..Sheffield..5m..18r..6p..2b..1.78 (British League 2)

1993..Sheffield..4m..12r..6p..1b..2.33 (British League 2)

To find the World Champion?!?! he rode against you need to find the 1 Coventry fixture in 1989

Edited by Danny Smith

Maybe He beat one in a second half.

Think it was established some time ago that it's Robert Homer

This is what I can find regarding the glittering career

1989..Coventry (British League 2)

1989..Coventry..1m..4r..1p..0b..1.00ave (British League 1)

1991..Sheffield Cubs (Junior League)

1992..Sheffield..5m..18r..6p..2b..1.78 (British League 2)

1993..Sheffield..4m..12r..6p..1b..2.33 (British League 2)

To find the World Champion?!?! he rode against you need to find the 1 Coventry fixture in 1989

It's not him apparently, someone in the other thread knows that Rob Homer and he's overseas, also the poster said it 100% wasn't him that is posting as robert72.

Well that's what I read in the other thread.

• Like 1

Come on then Robert72....make the £10k bet.

Tell us who it is that you're claiming to be, and then if you can prove it as you say, you get £10k

If you can't prove it, you donate £10k to the SRBF.

The ball is in your court...Are you going to welch yet again?

Looks like Robert72 has bottled it again....He doesn't seem willing to take on the £10k bet that he himself proposed.

Come on Walter Mitty......tell us which former rider who rode against World Champions you are pretending to be, and the bet is on.

£10k to you if you prove you are him (which should be easy for you to prove). £10K from you to the SRBF if you can't prove it within a specified time period. (I suggest a week should be long enough?)

Looks like Robert72 has bottled it again....He doesn't seem willing to take on the £10k bet that he himself proposed.

Come on Walter Mitty......tell us which former rider who rode against World Champions you are pretending to be, and the bet is on.

£10k to you if you prove you are him (which should be easy for you to prove). £10K from you to the SRBF if you can't prove it within a specified time period. (I suggest a week should be long enough?)

If as I said earlier the 72 refers to the date of his birth..How many ex riders were born in 72 called Robert, can't seem to find out but then thats just me. :drink::drink:

If as I said earlier the 72 refers to the date of his birth..How many ex riders were born in 72 called Robert, can't seem to find out but then thats just me. :drink::drink:

Well he's suggested a bet and I've called him on it. So I'm sure he'll be along soon to tell us which rider he's pretending to be so that he can prove it and win the bet.

The only other alternative is that he's full of the proverbial and bottles it (again).

• Like 1

Oi Leslie, get in line son...that bet was offered to me :party:

It's amusing that anyone is even trying to get the troll and bigot to own up to actually being anything that he claims to be.

A fantasist at best.

But no doubt he will eventually post ignoring all the polite requests ....

It's amusing that anyone is even trying to get the troll and bigot to own up to actually being anything that he claims to be.

A fantasist at best.

But no doubt he will eventually post ignoring all the polite requests ....

I've been saying it's all pug wash since the claim was made, so not everyone fella :rolleyes:

He's been called/found out so he would be a fool to post again...but I guess that's what trolls do so I expect more guff will be along very soon.

I've been saying it's all pug wash since the claim was made, so not everyone fella :rolleyes:

He's been called/found out so he would be a fool to post again...but I guess that's what trolls do so I expect more guff will be along very soon.

We all know it's pugwash, that's the point.

Fools DO post again, just a case of when!

Reasonable debate 4 pages ago?

There was never a reasonable debate to start with!

The answer quite simply is yes, he should be riding for Team GB.

Also, nobody has ever said Tai Woffinden is perfect, that's just a fabrication you've concocted to try and breathe life into your flagging argument.

However, when you compare him against many, many riders of the past and present by the standards which you and others seem keen to judge, he comes out looking pretty good.

Granted you are correct but nobody put the likes of messers Carter , Lee and Havelock as role models.

Come on then Robert72....make the £10k bet.

Tell us who it is that you're claiming to be, and then if you can prove it as you say, you get £10k

If you can't prove it, you donate £10k to the SRBF.

The ball is in your court...Are you going to welch yet again?

What a load of nonsense ruining the thread.

People running ridiculous bluffs on here. Bet you don't even have a grand to give him let alone ten grand in the battle of the keyboard warriors.

And if he is lying then he should be ashamed of himself especially as he is helping ruining the topic writing news that wouldn't make it into the paper I wrap my fish and chips with.

So should Tai ride.

Of course he should. He is British.

Just because he was born in Australia and is passionate about GB not doing enough for speedway which he is entitled to say (and for the record is true) is irrelevant whether he should ride or not.

Jason Crump was born in Bristol but was Australian so I don't know how 122 pages of talk has come from such a ridiculously random matter.

• Like 1

What a load of nonsense ruining the thread.

People running ridiculous bluffs on here. Bet you don't even have a grand to give him let alone ten grand in the battle of the keyboard warriors.

And if he is lying then he should be ashamed of himself especially as he is helping ruining the topic writing news that wouldn't make it into the paper I wrap my fish and chips with.

So should Tai ride.

Of course he should. He is British.

Just because he was born in Australia and is passionate about GB not doing enough for speedway which he is entitled to say (and for the record is true) is irrelevant whether he should ride or not.

Jason Crump was born in Bristol but was Australian so I don't know how 122 pages of talk has come from such a ridiculously random matter.

He was born in Scunthorpe.

• Like 2